𝟣𝟥 | 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖶𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾

❝ 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Saying goodbye to Alessandra usually isn't a hard thing for me because it only happens on the nights that I go out with Cassandra and Ryan to do some missions and I'm only gone for a few hours

However, on this particular day, I'll be gone for over a day. After the meeting ended, we all agreed to have a group of us catch a flight to Albania to see if we can find any clues to the identity of the second son, now leader of the Albanian Mafia.

The group of us that'll be going are Elijah, Grayson, Aria, Cassandra, Ryan and I. Those who will be staying behind will be helping us from home.

Elijah said he needs Samuel to keep an eye on the computers so if Cass or Ryan happen to get their hands on any sort of information, they'll send it to Samuel and he needs to be on the other side to receive it. Natalie and Jayden will be staying behind to be on the lookout at their warehouses and loading docks to make sure they don't run into Albanians who try to attack back if they find out they are invading their base.

"Mamá, adónde vas?" Where are you going?

"Voy a hacer un viaje rápido con tu papá, pero volveremos antes de que te des cuenta." I'm going on a quick trip with your papá but we'll be back before you know it. I respond, caressing Alessandra's cheek. "But, you'll be staying with Emmanuel and Sebastian."

"And tia Nat?"

"Yes and tio Jay tambien!" I chuckle.

"Okay, mamá." Alessandra then wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her back. "Te amo."

"Te amo tantisimo, Alessandra." I say before kissing her cheek and standing up. I nod my head towards Elijah so she can say bye to him as well. He's currently talking with Grayson but as soon as he sees Alessandra running to him from the corner of his eye, he breaks away from the conversation he was having with Grayson and bends down and scoops Alessandra up in his arms.