𝟥𝟢 | 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?

❝ 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ❞

𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm currently trying so hard not to lose my shit right now after Serenity, Cassandra and Ryan all came into my room and told me what happened tonight at Serenity's fight

Alessandra woke up crying two hours ago, I'm guessing from a bad dream, so I brought her to my room so she could lay down with me and hopefully go back to sleep. Which she did.

Some of us, including me, were originally supposed to go to her fight but I was notified that somehow, the shipment of mine that was supposed to come in a few days, came in earlier than we anticipated.

So instead, we all had to be at the docks and on guard, making sure there was no funny business happening. Now that I think about it, it was a distraction so we wouldn't be there at the fighting club with the others.

"But they didn't hurt you, right?"

"Elijah, I was fighting hand in hand combat with seven damn men. Of course I got hurt because they would try and take me down." She pauses and plays with the white bandage wrap that's starting to come off from her wrist. "I mean after I took two down, I saw three men run and hide behind some dumpsters which left me with three other men to take care of along with William's right hand man."

"And those three men that took the right hand's body away, know what La Diabla looks like right?" I ask.

"Yes, they do." Ryan responds.

"It's not long before they tell William what had happened and tell him what La Diabla looks like then he puts two and two together and realizes La Diabla is the woman he's been trying to get with for who knows how long." Cassandra adds.

A moment later, Serenity quietly gasps, holding her hand over her heart and her eyes slightly watering.

"Serenity, what's wrong?" I ask, worried.