3.22

noah dangled the handcuffs in his hand

"you want to handcuff me?" void asked, still playing as stiles.

"dad," sillie urged, giving him a look.

noah nodded, still staring at stiles. he walked forward. "if my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows i'm here to protect him from himself and from others." he pulled sillie behind him.

"dad, i had a plan," sillie whispered. "i had it."

he gave her a look. 

she hesitated.

void stuck out his hands, letting noah handcuff him. his head was lowered, but then he lifted it with a smirk. he tilted his head.

noah shook his head. "you're not my son."

void broke the handcuffs.

allison and chris walked in first with derek in between them but slightly behind them.

derek immediately went to sillie, pulling her back.

allison lifted a taser, aiming it at void with a small tremor in her hand. she fired it, but void caught the wire. he tossed it away.

derek growled, charging at him.

sillie stepped forward, knowing stiles was still in there and if void got hurt, so would stiles. 

void caught derek's arm and twisted it back, grabbing his collar and throwing him toward the wall after slamming his head into a piece of wood.

sillie gaped. she grabbed allison when void faced them again, pulling her back with her. 

chris pulled out his gun, cocking it.

everyone's head snapped to him.

"argent," sillie demanded. "what do you think you're doing?"

"argent, listen to me," noah muttered. "don't do this."

"why not? i've done it before. werewolves, berserkers. i can easily add a nogitsune to the list."

sillie stepped in front of void. "my brother's still in there. you're not killing him."

chris met her eyes. "he's not stiles."

"stiles is still in there!" sillie snapped. "you kill void in his body, you kill him too. an innocent, seventeen year old human boy."

chris didn't lower it.

noah pulled out his gun, aiming it at chris. 

void's eyebrows raised, his mouth shaping into a closed 'O'.

"you're not gonna shoot my son." noah glared.

"you said it yourseld, sheriff. that's not your son."