𝟥𝟪 | 𝖶𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗉

❝ 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍,𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 ❞ 

𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 ❞ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I haven't let Alessandra out of my sight since we have gotten back to the mansion

I haven't let Alessandra out of my sight since we have gotten back to the mansion. Neither has Elijah. Moreover ever since we've gotten back, we put aside anything we were set to do.

Such as calling some specific people and asking if they can help us with this mission we'll be going on in a few days. I know for a fact they'll say yes because before they left, they all told me one thing . . . if we ever need them, they are one call away.

This next mission is going to include bloodshed from any Albanian man we find in the hideout where they are at. And to be able to perform this mission successfully without any minor hassle, we're going to need everyone's help.

Which leads us to the question of who will watch and protect the twins as well as my sister while we are gone. I have an idea one what we can do but I need to talk about it with Elijah, Natalie, Samuel and Odette. After I talk to them about it, I'll have to call and ask a friend in New York if they can do me a favor. If they all say yes then it'll give me some peace knowing they'll be safe. Because there's no way in hell I'm leaving my nephews, daughter and pregnant sister in the mansion without any sort of protection.

I don't even think I can trust any of Elijah's other men unless they are part of his main team. At least until he does a background check on everyone who works for him.

"I have brought some food for my favorite niece," Grayson comes into the room and sets a plate of cut up food in front of Alessandra. "Oh and I of course can't forget to bring some food for the lovebirds." He sets a plate of food in front of Elijah and I. "I had a feeling you two would like to eat alone with Alessandra so I just had Estrella plate the food and I would bring it up.

"Thank you, Grayson." I responded with a smile. I watched as Alessandra began picking up the cut up chicken and putting it in her mouth before I began eating as well. "Elijah?"