𝟥𝟫 | 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖣𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

❝ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's only a few hours before the private jets that hold Avril, Sergio, Elizabeth and Victor land in Chicago

It's only a few hours before the private jets that hold Avril, Sergio, Elizabeth and Victor land in Chicago. I talked to Grayson, Aria and Jayden about how I called their parents, asking them for their help.

Thankfully they were okay with it and it turns out they would have called them to fly to Chicago so they could help us. I decided to talk about my idea with my parents, Odette and Grayson. I asked them to meet me in the office room where Odette has basically been living in these past few hours.

Since she can't go back to the building she works at, she's been doing her work in a random office room in the mansion she found. "Hey, Serenity, could you hand me a new yellow highlighter? This one ran out of ink . . . again." I get up and grab a new highlighter she needs and set it in front of her on the table.

I was only here a few hours ago to tell her I would talk to her and before I left, she asked me to get her a new highlighter. I've memorized the colors she uses at this point.

Yellow is for any evidence she finds, whether it's proven or it's not. She will then use other colors and narrow it down until she knows what evidence is real and what isn't.

A few minutes later, our parents walked in the room. "Took us a while to find this room." Mamá begins, taking a seat. "All that Grayson told us was that our daughters are waiting for us in one of the office rooms."

"And the boy didn't even say what floor." Papá adds. "Like this place is humongous and I still find new rooms I didn't even know existed.

Welcome to the club.

"Anyways, what did you need to talk with us about?"

"Hold on mamá , we're still waiting on one more person . . ." Which is Grayson. Not even a minute after I said that, he came walking in. He walks past all of us and towards Odette- who he gives a peck on the lips before leaning against the shelf behind him. "Great," I clap my hands together as I stand up, "now that we are all here, I wanted to talk to you all about something."