𝟦𝟢 | 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖭𝗈 𝖬𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎

𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 . . . 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We have just gotten out of an hour- almost two hour meeting

We have just gotten out of an hour- almost two hour meeting. During which we were discussing idea after idea for how we are going to invade the base in Albania. Samuel told us that he has been tracking William and Veronica's moves the past few days right after we got Alessandra back and from what he's gathered, they have gone back to the main base in Albania.

Which was also part of the reason why the meeting took longer than it should have. We needed to come up with a plan that was going to help us make sure we would be able to get in, grab William and Veronica and get out while having little to none of us getting injured in the process.

Four of us will be distracting the guards outside while the rest of us get in. Those four people are Avril, Sergio, Elizabeth and Victor, they will then either knock them out or kill them . . . depending on how easy or hard it is to knock them out first.

Cassandra and Samuel are sticking together so they can make their way to the security room. We thought it would be best to have them take the same way we took when some of us went on a mission to Albania. Which was the air vent way.

Speaking of the mission to Albania, we were never able to figure out what was on those blank pieces of paper. They have to have something important on them because they wouldn't just keep them in a file for no reason. So instead of ripping the papers into shreds like we wanted to do, we decided to keep them in a drawer of the security room until further notice . . . which will be until we catch William.

Estrella, Luciano and my parents will be entering through the back doors. Natalie, Aria and Jayden will be entering through the right side of the building. I have no idea why there's only one way on the sides of the building that can be entered through. Then the other side is basically solid brick other than the vent where we went through.