It ends with a bang

The screeching noise caused everyone to cover their ears. All I could think about is how this technical fault will have woken Harley up and I'll have to put him to bed all over again.

Tony checks his pocket device to see what system has gone down. But all of a sudden one of the Iron Legion suits, heavily damaged, stumbles into the room.

"Worthy... No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers." It creepily spoke.

I was nearest to Clint and I soon feel his hand wrap around my wrist and pull be behind him. He was very protective, even now when I had powers.

"Stark?" Steve asks Tony.
"JARVIS." Tony calls out but he gets no response.

I have a very bad feeling and Harley was just upstairs.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?" The robot continued.
"Mum?" I suddenly hear and whip my head around to see Harley on the stairs wiping his eyes from the bright light.

"Oh my God Harley! Harley listen to me you need to go back to your room. Ok? Do not come out until I tell you." I order him to which he looks confused.

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony speaks as he taps his device, not thinking it as much of a threat.

However, I do and carefully take Harley in my arms and start walking up the stairs but it's quite hard to do so in my heels. I look back over to everyone and Clint nods for me to continue while Steve steps closer towards us.

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." The robot continued to speak as it stared me down.

"You killed someone?" Steve asks making me freeze.
"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The robot replied.

"Who sent you?" Thor's booming voice asks.

""I see a suit of armor around the world."" Tony's voice speaks from the bot, making me let out a shaken breath as I continue all the way up the stairs still clutching Harley to my side.

"Ultron!" Bruce explains as I make my way to the corridor.
"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" Nat asks as I reach the door.
"Peace in our time."

All of a sudden, the walls explode and several Iron Legion bots barge into the room. They begin attacking the team. I run the last few steps and swing the door open. I run over to Harley's closet and yank the door open.

"Harley stay here, mummy and daddy are going to sort everything out. Do not come out until me, dad or JARVIS tell you ok?" I ask frantically to my child who coward in the back of his closet.
"O-ok." He cried.
"I'm sorry. I'll be right back." I whisper before closing the door and running back out where I find the team all defensive and fighting back.

My eyes flick everywhere but they settle on Tony who seems to shocked to do anything yet. A bot focuses in on him and he soon goes crashing through a book case. I let heat surround my body and focus on my control. I lock eyes with the same bot and throw my hands up letting my blasts melt him to a puddle on the floor.

Good riddance.
However, Rhodey gets knocked through a window to my left.
"Rhodey!" Maria yells.
Luckily, he lands on the next floor which isn't too far down and seems ok. I try to focus on that bot but Thor got to him first.

I see Clint slide under a table and I walk over his way to protect him from incoming bots. I use my powers to send heat blaring blasts of energy, enough to melt them in half practically.