Chapter 155: Sky Eating Water's Power & Empire's Golems

Cale needed to use his time wisely in order to deal with this obvious statement.

He was standing on top of the tower of one of Maple Castle's castle walls and looking out.

"Comman-, no, priest-nim."
"Ah, Chief Harol."

Cale pointed to the person next to him as Chief Harol approached. "This is Guardian Knight Sir Clopeh."

"Ah." Harol let out a gasp. He could see the white-haired man with a concerned look on his face.

This was the Guardian Knight of the North who was the symbol of the defeated Indomitable Alliance.

It was already well-known that he had decided to serve the Roan Kingdom. However, Chief Harol still could not help but be anxious around him.

'A sword master. He is also the captain of the Wyvern Knights Brigade.'

Although this Guardian Knight may have fallen because of the Roan Kingdom, no, the Henituse territory's miracle-like strength, his strength was real.

Harol respectfully greeted this strong individual who came to help the Whipper Kingdom. "It is an honor to meet you, Guardian Knight-nim."

Harol could see Clopeh Sekka smiling back at him. Clopeh's smile had the class and elegance of a knight such that Harol could not help but gasp.

 Clopeh's smile had the class and elegance of a knight such that Harol could not help but gasp

Clopeh seemed to have even more class than their prisoner, Duke Huten.

He was finally able to understand why the people of the Paerun Kingdom held their Guardian Knight in such high regard.

That sacred knight slowly started to speak. "How could my lowly self say no to the great and mighty Cale-nim's request?"

 "How could my lowly self say no to the great and mighty Cale-nim's request?"

Harol flinched.

Clopeh didn't care as he smiled brightly and continued to speak. "In fact, I am extremely happy that I can assist him in creating his legend."

'Legend?' Chief Harol's pupils started to shake.

However, Clopeh's gaze was as firm as a boulder. "For me to have to pretend to be Cale-nim...My heart is beating fast just thinking about how my name will go down as a part of his legend."