𝟧𝟦 | 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖬𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝗋 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌?

❝ 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 ❞

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ONE MONTH LATER

"You're telling me that you have been pregnant all this time and you didn't think to tell me?!" Odette yells as she squeezes my hand while leaning against the edge of the bed. "When I told you to talk to me about something else to get my mind off the fact I'm about to push a human out of a tiny hole," She squeezes my hand again, tighter. "I didn't think you were going to reveal the fact that you're five months pregnant! Where the fuck is Grayson?!"

"He's on his way just-"

"I'm going to kill the asshole when he gets here. He's the one who did this to me!" She yells, cutting me off. I hiss at the pain my hand is starting to feel from Odette squeezing my hand. "And he's not fucking here yet! Oh my fucking god, Serenity. How the hell did you deal with the contractions before you got the epidural?!"

I have never heard this girl curse so much in under five minutes. Don't get wrong, she does do it but that often and if she does, then it's under her breath. Grayson needs to get here fast before Odette my hand turns blue.

The city of Chicago decides to have the most horrible traffic ever on the day Odette goes into labor. And to add onto that, Grayson is stuck in that traffic with Elijah in the driver's seat.

"Alright, Odette, since your test results came back good, I can give you the epidural, now. Your mamá is here as well."

I turn around to see Estrella walking in with some stuff. "Oh thank god you're here mamá. Please do me a favor and switch with me so my hand can get a rest because-"

"I'M HERE!"

Odette immediately lets go of my hand when she hears Grayson's voice. She turns around and I see she's glaring at him.