𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝟥 - 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈

OFFICIALLY COMPLETE — 10/20/2022

DESCRIPTION

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 + 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫

❝ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐬 . . . 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ❞

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼, known as the Castillo Mafia Heiress, daughter of the feared assassin, La Diabla, and ruthless leader, Elijah Castillo, it made sense to follow in her parents footsteps.

Beautiful yet feared assassin like her mother, calling herself 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 and being ruthless like her father.

𝗖𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼, Italian Mafia Heir, has had his eye on Alessandra since they were kids and it's not her beautiful looks that has attracted him, it's the fact that if she asked him to hand over his mafia, he would do it, no questions asked.

After years of not speaking, they meet once again at Alessandra's 20th birthday party where they share one steamy encounter.

Alessandra isn't going to let anything get in the way of becoming the Castillo Mafia's first female leader . . . even if it means ignoring the feelings she'll soon develop towards Ceaser.

Ceaser on the other hand is set on doing whatever it takes for Alessandra to be his while in the midst of training to be become the next Italian Mafia leader.

Is Alessandra willing to accept the growing desire towards a certain Italian, possibly risking everything she's worked hard for or will Ceaser be the reason she becomes the first powerful female leader the underworld has ever seen?

━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━