Souls intertwined

!!fuck the lore, I've made my own!!((something to know before reading; memories crystallize when someone is filled with self pity or agony so their brain starts trying to forget memories no matter if they were good or bad, doesn't matter. They become uncrystallized when someone finds it or the person stops having self pity/agony))

    The smiles seemed to stay on the pairs faces as the team of seven walked around the once bustling Vanilla Kingdom. Sidewalks that would usually be filled with loud conversations were now so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
"Uh guys," chili said, directed towards Y/N and Healer cookie," look down for me real quick."

The pair did as asked and looked down, as they stood their steps lit up magenta and blue respectively. "That doesn't usually happen... unless.." Gingerbrave said.
"Unless what?" Y/N curiously asked as they danced around with the magenta light that followed her movements.
"Never mind, Wizard knows way more than I do, we should ask him," Gingerbrave waved off.
"Speaking of the people from the kingdom, I was supposed to be hanging out with Espresso today," Y/N pouted as she stopped dancing.
"I'm sure he understands, if anything he's hanging out with Madeleine right now," Gingerbrave replied with a small smile.

"Again, hate to break this up but we're here for our village, not your life," Black Raisin said, eager to continue forward.
"Right, sorry," Y/N apologized. The team of 7 continued but eventually stopped to talk again, because that's what friends do apparently.

"Man I really want some freshly made jam," Strawberry cookie said, stars in her eyes as she thought of the delicious jelly.
"That sounds sooo good," Custard gushed, a big, sweet smile on his face.
"I'm leaving you guys, you clearly aren't taking this seriously!" Black Raisin raged, running off.
"Wait! Black Raisin!" Healer shouted, chasing after her. His light blue footsteps disappearing as he ran.

"C'mon guys!" Y/N said, running after the two, the team following closely behind her. Custard was going slow so she grabbed him and carried him. The 5 defeated many wafflebots but soon found Healer and Black Raisin.
"Im sorry for running off," Black raisin muttered.
"It's ok!" Custard quickly said, casting a smile up to Black Raisin.
"Im just glad you two are ok," Y/N said, her eyes lingering on Healer.

As the seven were reunited a crystal formed near them, similar to the few that lead Gingerbrave and his team to find Y/N. The crystal was one third blue, magenta, and green. The crystal confused the group, none of them had been filled with self pity or agony. Chili touched the crystal and the 7 were brought to a memory.

"You're a failure," A voice said, which the team recognized as Pure Vanilla as none of the figures were blacked out like how they were in Y/N's memories.
    "Failure..?" Y/N muttered, gripping her staff tight as tears formed in her eyes.
    "Yes, for once the all great Y/N has fallen from her podium," Pure vanilla said with such anger and sarcasm the team didn't know he had. Y/N flinched, looking away from the memory by burrowing her head in Healer's shoulder.
    "No, no," Y/N said this time actually crying, "my magic circle was perfect! Everything should've worked fine! Please just give me one more chance!"
"Stop crying. Me and White Lily don't need you anymore. You failed us, you failed me," Pure Vanilla replied.
"Y-you're right, I'm sorry, Vani.." Y/N apologized and then quickly ran out the room as she cried more and more.

"But what about the 'souls intertwined' bond we made? Without her our magic is weaker.." White Lily asked, peaking her head from behind the door she hid behind while PV and Y/N fought.
Pure vanilla groaned, "Ugh, I regret making that with her."
"You think it's too late to apologize so we can have strong magic?" White Lily asked.
"I wouldn't apologize anyway, she failed us. Aster is practically useless - her magic circle wasn't strong enough," Pure Vanilla replied.
"That's a little harsh..." White Lily said, "it was only one time her circle didn't work, she's top of all her classes. We made that bond with her, we need her if we want the perfect cookie."
"No we don't, we're doing just fine without her," Pure Vanilla replied, "is there anyway to get the soul jelly out of our staffs?"
"Without completely ruining our magic? No," White Lily answered.

The team was brought out the memory. "Useless?" Y/N croaked. Sympathetic looks were glanced at Y/N.
"You're not useless! You're very useful!" Custard said, giving Y/N a hug, which made them smile a bit.
"Thank you, Custard," Y/N replied. She looked at healer who also brought her in for a hug.
"You're very special, my friend. Do not listen to what the past offered, listen to what the future offers," Healer whispered in her ear. Y/N didn't exactly understand that, but nodded nonetheless.
—————-
Not proofread
Oooo more lore to the fight?? Let's go