Strange Talk on Campus: 27

In the black commercial vehicle, a middle-aged man was sitting in the back row on the phone. Probably some bad news came from the opposite side of the phone.

The expression on his face was very ugly.   
After listening to the report from the opposite side, he calmly asked again: “Are you sure that all the information you said is true. ”   

“Yang Dong, this matter has been published in the newspapers. If it is stopped a little later, the entire Yuncheng people will know about it. ”   

When the middle-aged man heard the words, he sighed heavily. It took a long time before he said, “Okay, I see, you keep staring, and remember not to let the death of Principal Zhang leak out. ”   

“Yes, I got it. ”   

After hanging up the phone, the middle-aged man immediately clicked on the recording and dialed another number.   

Picking up from the opposite side, the background sound was very noisy, and there seemed to be many people chanting together.   

“Hello, Yang Dong? ”   

Yang Shanglin didn't bother to greet him, so he just came up with a question.   

“Didn't you go to the old teaching building of the Experimental Middle School to check it out last month and say that there is no problem with the seal? ”   

“There is no problem," the person on the other end of the phone seemed to have changed places, and the noisy background sound gradually decreased, “What's the matter?" Isn't it the ghost who came out? ”   

“This is impossible. I went to see it with the owners of the other two families. There is no problem with his seal. It is impossible to run out. ”   

Yun Province has always been quite mysterious, and in fact, it is indeed easier to develop metaphysics here.   There are three recognized families in the profound arts world. These three are all from Yun Province. Among them, the Yu family is the first of the three major families.   

The heads of these three major families all participated in the sealing of Jiezhen.   

Yang Shanglin sneered, "Impossible? Why don't you go to the experimental middle school now to see what happened! ”   

“No, Yang Dong, what the hell is going on, please make it clear. ”   

“Principal Zhang was killed by that restless ghost! ”   

“What? ! This, this is impossible! "The voice of the patriarch of the Yu family finally became serious, “When did this happen?” Are you sure he was really killed by a ghost? Could it be an accident? ”   

“Go to the experimental middle school by yourself, and catch a student casually and ask about Zhang Xiao's violent death. If you listen to what they say, you will know whether what I said is true or false. ”   

Yang Shanglin's voice was mixed with anger, “Master Yu, I make hundreds of millions of calls to your account every year, so you can make things like this for me? ”   

Yu Zhenhua was silent for a while, and said apologetically: “Yang Dong, I am very sorry. If Principal Zhang really died because of Xie Zhen, I will contact the other two parents to go to the experimental middle school now. I will give you a reply within today. ”