05| Join the Adventure

[M/N] was startled as he heard something like glass being smashed, he sits upon Aether's bed and moved off it

[M/N] was startled as he heard something like glass being smashed, he sits upon Aether's bed and moved off it. He shivered as his feet hit the cold wooden floor and began walking towards the door. He slides it and peered out, hearing muffled talking and two voices. [M/N] moved down the hallway and meets the living room only to see Bennett on the floor scrambling as he picked up the broken glass and plate pieces. Aether was trying to help but kept muttering something under his breath as [M/N] watched the two, he didn't feel scared when he saw Bennett first.

He was the first to come to help him technically, even if Bennett didn't understand. [M/N] didn't want to stick long with him, he didn't want people turning away from Bennett either because they were together.

[M/N] could hear the many feet chase after him, the Knights of Favonious calling for the Imposter, and the sounds of weapons getting ready. [M/N] had tried to ask or beg his forgiveness from Jean but met the beautiful Librarian he shipped her with the acting grandmaster. She started it all with those cold green eyes, and he made it all the way to Springvale. Nobody saw him as he fell into a ditch and lay back, his heels burned a bit from Lisa's electro vision. She went to his ankles and burned him pretty bad, they were bleeding and he wanted to lay there and hope they didn't find him.

He sniffed as he stared up at the sky and wondered, what had he done so bad that everyone hated him? He never done anything wrong, maybe flirted with a few married men by accident but that was it, [M/N] was just some bored college student, nothing else. [M/N] sits up a bit and leans against the rock, and takes a deep breath. He didn't even want to look at his ankle, it probably looked fucked up and fried. 

"I'm going in!"

[M/N] felt the heat, not the powerful gust of fire that Diluc used on him when he made that phonix. He saw someone land beside him as he noticed the red surrounding him, and the mark on the ground with it. It was a thumbs up and heard the dirt beside him shift, his [E/C] eyes locked with Bennett's friendly green ones. He flinched a bit as Bennett grins nervously, "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you...I saw the others and then you fall down here-"

"Are you going to go..take me in?" [M/N] asked, everyone else wanted him dead or hurt, so why would Bennett be any different? Why?

"W-What? No! I don't understand what is going on but...you..just feel familiar like you're one of my adopted dads, warm and like..home.." Bennett said as he looked at the others with a frown and smiles softly. "I'm-"

"Bennett, you're from the Adventurers Guild with Fishel and your friend is Razor." [M/N] said as he saw his legs be healed, the skin turning back to his normal [S/C], and the skin was healed like Lisa never burned them. Bennett's green eyes widen a bit, he looked at the newcomer like he had three heads as his heartbeats against his chest. "Sorry...you might not believe me...but I know all of you from the child NPC to the Harbingers."