Chapter 30

As cliche as it sounds, I woke up from the most amazing sleep I've ever gotten. I dreamt of meeting my secret admirer and everything was all mushy. Today Noor and I were thinking of getting some tattoos or piercings. I slipped on a dark purple tank top and black skinny jeans and braided a fishtail in my hair.

I quickly went to the Pit trying to enjoy much of our first day of break as possible. It was pretty early in the morning yet there were still people in the canteen. My eyes scanned for any familiar faces. I made my way towards Michael when I spotted him sitting with Luke.

"Aye!" I cheered. I was awfully in a good mood. Luke noticed and raises his eyebrows. "Someone's in a good mood." He stated. I smiled at him and then giggled like an Amity.
"Lukey I just loove life Ya know?"
I said in a high pitched voice. He laughed along with Michael.

"I don't know why I'm in a great mood too!" Like exclaimed. "Probably because we're free from our initiation instructor." He finished. I burst out in laughter as Michael's smiling face switched into a glare towards Luke. He shook his head and continued stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"Geez Mickey slow down. I'm surprised you could even fit these halls with all that pizza you eat." I told him. He shrugged and continued eating.

My eyes traveled towards the entrance of the canteen. Noor walked in with a couple of transfers who had grave looks on their faces. I told the guys I would be right back and rushed towards them.

"What happened?" I asked concerned. Almost every year after the rankings of stage 1 are shown at least one initiate is killed or to injured to continue, meaning everyone gets a better rank.

"A transfer was stabbed last night." She told me quietly. My eyes widened. "It was W-willow." She choked out. I embraced her into a hug. Even though it was a few weeks ago I still remember the feeling when Lilly got hurt. Willow and Noor were pretty close. I looked over Noor's shoulders. Teddy and Blake were discussing something, and by the looks of their faces were pretty sketchy. I let go of Noor.

"I'll be right back. Go sit with Luke." I told her. She nodded and followed my gaze which was still locked on the two.

As the two left the canteen I followed them. They took a left in one corner and a couple of rights here and there. Dauntless was almost like a maze, I couldn't even count how many times I got lost in the hallways.

As they went straight I climbed a staircase making me hanging above them yet in a secure spot. They talked in hushed voices yet I could clearly hear them.

"What do you want now, Teddy?" Blake asked harshly. She glared at his tone.

"I want you do complete the mission I asked of of." She replied with a slight arrogance in her tone. Mission? Seriously what decade does she think we're in?

Blake rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to go it. What if her bodyguards beat the crap out of me? I want to live in dauntless." He told her.

Could they possibility be talking about me? I continued to listen to their conversation.

"Why do you want her hurt anyway?" Bake questioned her. She shrugs, then responds,

"I just don't like her."

Blake rolled his eyes in obvious annoyance.

"Don't worry. She won't get away like Willow did. I guess the storm is going to be blown away." Blake stated with a smirk plastered on his face.

Guess they are talking about me.

I tried to get a better look of them. Suddenly my foot smashed against one of the mental bars of the spiral staircase. My first intention was to scream but I shoved my fist into my mouth to muffle any noise.

"Did you hear that?" Teddy asked. They looked around. I quietly got up and tiptoed higher up the staircase. They looked around, when they realized there was no one there the stopped. Suddenly Blake shouted out of nowhere,

"I know your there. NOW SHOW YOURSELF!"

He looked right at the spot where I was hiding. I didn't move a muscle though, I just watched him in my statue-like pose. After exactly 1 minute he huffed and turned back to Teddy.

"Well that didn't work." He grumbled. Teddy smacked his upper arm. "Of corse it didn't you moron." She stated in her bossy Erudite tone. I also heard her murmur, 'you should've stayed in Candor'. I refrained from laughing at her statement.

Once they left I instantly shot up from my uncomfortable position. My legs stung from the pain shooting from my knees. I shrugged it off. I glanced at my watch and ran to the Pit where I would meet Noor.

After what felt like ages I finally reached the tattoo parlor where Noor waited for me worriedly.

"Where were you?!? I got so scared! I'm going to kill you. Actually, I'm not going to; come here!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. I smiled at her concern. I told her about what I overheard with Blake and Teddy. She listened carefully. Once I finished she had her eyebrows furrowed as she was deep in thought.

"Well", she started, "screw all the negativity! Let's have a girl's day!" She exclaimed as she dragged me into the parlor. I shook my head as i laughed. How did we even become friends again?

My eyes scanned the various tattoos and stoned gems on the wall. Maybe I could just dye my hair. Or maybe get a new piercing.

"Anything catch your eye?" I asked Noor who looked like a little kid in a candy shop. She nodded eagerly and showed me two small objects. The first was a lip piercing; it was a blood red with small black studs around it. The next was a sketch of a tattoo; it had a black and red laces pattern with flowers here and there.

"Wow." I said in amazement. It looked really cool. She then gave her design to Bud and they left to get her tatted up. I continued searching the aisles. Maybe I could dye my hair. I glanced at the dye aisle and smirked. Maybe I should spread the love of hair dye. A plan started to form in my mind.

I grabbed a small basket and grabbed the various dyes. Then there was a sudden presence walking up beside me. I turned around to see an ecstatic Noor.

"Your done already?" I asked surprised. I doubt she was even there for 5 minutes! She nodded with a goofy grin.

"There's this new tech thing from Erudite that Bud used. It stung a little but I'm fine." She told me while showing her half bandaged arm; I also noticed her new lip piercing. "Nice ring." I told her while nodding towards it. She smiled as we walked towards the counter to purchase our products. I bought a box filled with hair dye and a double eyebrow ring. Hey you never know when a party was going to happen.

As though Zeke had telepathic communicating powers and could know when the word 'party' was mentioned he suddenly popped up behind us.

"Hey guys!" He exclaimed. I slightly jumped, getting startled. Noor on the other hand dropped the things in her hand. I helped her pick them up as we heard Zeke mutter a 'sorry'.

"There's a small get together at my apartment at 7." He told us and scurried off. This boy is full of parties. Poor Hannah. Speaking of Hannah, I should visit her one of these days. I turned towards Noor who turned to me.

"This only means one thing..." she trailed off. I smiled and exclaimed like an Amity girl,

"SHOPPING!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) Aeoooooo! How Ya doing? Are you getting tired of all these parties? Don't worry it'll get better I promise :*

And the most amazing thing in the world happened...

10K READS OMG WHAT IS LIFE I ALMSOT CRIED AND AGHHH! I can not tell you how much it means to me. ☺️😏😱😌✌️😇😈😏☺️😭😂😆😋😙😄😊

ALSO!! I made this new story called "pranksters' it's about a prank...yea...gosh I'm so awkward a that its not even funny :(. Anyway you think you could check it out? It features 5sos like this story😊

Yeah I like them :) teehee

Vote

Comment

Share

PEACE✌️