Its A Sex Club

Draco Malfoy

"What do you mean she's not here!?" I shouted as i slammed my hands down onto McGonagall's desk before turning my back towards her and staring up at the portraits.

We had been around this entire castle, asking everyone and everything we could if they had seen Anna and nothing, not a person had seen her since yesterday.

The feeling that something had gone horribly wrong was growing like wild fire. I couldn't shake still for too long, I had to move, had to do something before I let myself overthink. Ann was a strong women, we all knew that but here was only so much she could take and then thought had be worried sick.

"I'm sorry, Mr Malfoy but I've alerted the portraits and none have seen her since yesterday"

"There has to be something more you can do" Kehlani said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking around with concern "Draco—you're a crazy Motherfucker, do you have her location, do you track her phone?"

"Language, Mrs Potter" McGonagall scolded but our language was the last thing on Kehlani and I's mind.

"I'm not that crazy" I scoffed and then my eyes widened "Oh wait—" I pulled my phone from my pocket "She turns on her life360 Whenever she goes places other then work , not by my request but it helps her feel safe"

I brought up the app and tapped in the information before I let it load for a second, watching the blue circle spin round and round until It suddenly pinged.

"Edinburgh"

"Edinburgh, what the hell is she doing in Edinburgh?" Kehlani asked, moving around so she could see over my shoulder and to my phone.

"She's at some sort of club?" I pinched my eye brows together and zoomed in closer "It's a club"

"A club—give me that" she snatched the phone out of my hand and before I could process, she shouted "Holy shit I know where that is! Tiff and I went there one time, but we didn't stay long. It gave off such a creepy vibe" she shrugged and handed the phone back to me "Thank you for your help McGonagall"

McGonagall gave a short nod before Kehlani grabbed my hand and dragged me from the office.

"What club is it?" I asked as we walked down the cobblestone hallway.

"It's a sex club" she answered and I stopped dead in my tracks.

A what now?

"Sex club? What the fuck were you doing at a sex club?" I scoffed.

"Don't be so fucking loud" she scolded, eyeing a sixth year as they walked past "Not that it's any of your business but Tiffany and Pandora were looking for a membership. They said there was something off about it so they left and I have a feeling we're about to find out what the something is"

I followed her outside the castle and to a safe place that we could apparate. The fact that Anna's phone pinged inside a sex club, made me think the worst.

"Ready?" Kehlani gave me a warning this time. I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto her arm, she smirked before mumbling apparate.

It was a split second before we landed outside of this tall building, it was at least three stories and I could hear the music from out here.

"Stick to me, don't say and word and go along" Kehlani instructed. I filed my head and blinked at her.

"Are you seriously telling me how to act in a sex club? May I remind you that I'm about 15 years older then you? This ain't my first time in a club like this" I rolled my eyes and walked ahead, the bouncer at the door gave us a curious look before he let us in.