Strange Talk on Campus: 28

Yu Feichen was in a bad mood, and he really didn't bother to pay attention to him. After speaking, he waved his hand and entered the house.   

He didn't come back homesick or anything, he just had some things here, and he had to come back to get them.  

In fact, when the family received
Xie Zhen's list at the beginning, after he understood the beginning and end of the matter, he sympathized with Xie Zhen.   

From the perspective of God, he had some sympathy for Xie Zhen, but only a little sympathy. He did not refuse the Yang family's business for that little sympathy.   

But now, he only hates why he didn't let Jie Zhen suffer more in the first place.   

If the torture was cruel enough, Xie Zhen might have increased his grievances, but she would die directly in the pain day after day.   

In this way, Shi'an belongs to him alone.  

Yu Zhenhua was almost mad by Yu Feichen's attitude, but his son was the most powerful, and all the elders in the family were protecting him.

Even if he was a father, it was not easy to get too angry with Yu Feichen. temper.   

He stood on the spot and scolded Yu Feichen several times. The white-eyed wolf scolded him in his heart before driving to the experimental middle school.

But in fact, even if the heads of these three families have all gone to the experimental middle school, it may not be useful.   

Because now there is no evil spirit in the old teaching building that makes them jealous, there is only a pitiful male high school student.   

Xie Zhen went out to create a supernatural incident for Yang Ze and his son who had returned home, causing them to panic.   

Shi'an was locked up in the music classroom of the old teaching building.   
There are many snacks, fruits and drinks on the ground next to the piano stool. The piano is closed, and there is a mobile phone on the cover of the piano, and a movie is being played.   

There was a small figure shrank on the qin stool. The male high school student hugged his legs and shrank himself into a ball. His head leaned lightly on his knees, and his mouth was unconsciously left behind, looking very aggrieved.   

The reason for this scene is because Shi'an refused to understand Zhen's request.   
An hour ago, Xie Zhen bent over, propped her hands on her knees, and cajoled Shi'an:

“As long as you stay with me, I won't kill innocent people. ”   

Shi'an is rarely smart, even once just now.   

He asked puzzledly: “I hope you don't kill innocent people, yes, but why should I trade myself for the lives of innocent people? I am not the savior. ”   

“Besides, there should be many ways to avoid you hurting innocent people, such as finding a kind of enlightened monk to help you. ”   

“Actually, I don't know much about it, but if you avenge yourself, the resentment in your heart will definitely disappear a lot. It should be easy to cross over by then. ”   

“Well, I think your reincarnation is the best way to protect innocent people from harm. ”   

Shi'an felt that he was really smart, and he reacted so quickly to solve the loopholes in Zhen's words.   

But he was only half as smart as he was, and he didn't say to hide his thoughts. When he said this, Xie Zhen's expression suddenly became cold.   

Shi'an later realized that he should hide this thought in his heart, but it was too late.   

Only Xie Zhen straightened up. Because of the backlight, Shi'an couldn't see his expression clearly, and could only see the corners of his lips straightened.   

He said, "Since you think so, then I won't discuss it with you. Just stay here and stay with me. ”   

Shi An shook her head, but Xie Zhen laughed, "I'm going out now and I'll be back soon. You wait for me here obediently. ”   

After speaking, he clicked his fingers casually, and various snacks and fruits appeared on the ground, and a mobile phone with a movie was also placed on the piano cover.   

After settling everything, Xie Zhen left.   
Shi'an didn't want to move the food or go to the movies at all. He just wanted to get out of here.   

But when he walked to the door, he realized that he couldn't get out at all.   Standing in the classroom and watching, it was fine outside, but once he raised his feet and walked into the corridor, flames as high as people would rise outside.   

The flame is neither virtual nor real, because it really hurts when it is touched, but it is not real, because it will not cause harm to people, and there will be no residual pain

It just hurts when it is touched, and it will not hurt as soon as it leaves.   It was simply to prevent him from going out to use it.   

He also asked the system what to do. The system took out a few props for him to try, but it was probably because the cannon fodder system was relatively useless, and even the props they gave were very useless. Anyway, none of those props could help him leave.   

Shi'an tried several times to no avail, gave up the idea of going out, sat back on the piano stool dejectedly, and shrank himself into a ball.   

The more he thought about the conversation just now, the more he felt that he was a fool, and he even beat his head angrily.   

How could it be so stupid! He also said those thoughts triumphantly, no wonder he was going to be locked up.   Shi An was frustrated for a while, and then began to think about what he should say if Xie Zhen came back to let him go.   

Thinking about it, suddenly, the movement outside the door caught his attention.  

There seemed to be footsteps outside. At first he thought he had misheard it, but after listening carefully, he realized that the footsteps were getting closer and closer, and he could definitely not be wrong.   

Shi'an stood up nervously.   
Is it Xie Zhen? No, Xie Zhen will appear directly and will not take the stairs.   

Is that Yu Feichen? Yu Feichen went and returned to find him?   
Shi'an guessed a lot of people, even the police. He thought he was mentally prepared, but the people who appeared at the door still surprised him.   

He never expected that the visitor would be... Ke Gan!   

The author has something to say: The transformed physical education student decided to rescue his wife