Chapter thirteen✔️

🔥Mature Content🔥

Nick Shepard

I remember being in my early twenties when I use to race. It was so thrilling and electrifying that I felt like I was flying. Zooming through the streets trying not to get caught by the cops. The best fucking feeling. I wouldn't compare it to anything. Expect this moment right here with the most stubborn and bratty woman I have ever met. I shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong. But fuck does it feel so right. Kissing Andy is equivalent to fucking racing. Hands gripping the steering wheel like my hands gripping her ass. The electric feeling of going fast down the road like the shocks I feel when kissing her. It's addicting, and oh so fucking hot.

I pick up Andy by the backs of her thighs without breaking the kiss and her legs immediately wrap around my waist. Walking a few steps to the left, I shove her into the wall causing her to gasp which allows me to plunge my tongue in her mouth.

Her fingers pulling my short hair and her hips mindlessly grinding against mine. I haven't felt this fucking hot and bothered since I met Jace's mother. But even she can't compare to the nineteen year old I have pressed against the wall.

I break our heated kiss and drag my tongue down her throat before sucking her skin. Her moan is breathless and right in my ear and my dick comes to life by the sound of it.

"Nick...oh god, please don't stop this." She begs, tightening her legs around me.

I don't plan to.

Continuing my kisses down her throat, I get to the top of her shirt and use one hand to pull it down completely since it's strapless. I remove my head from her neck to get a good look at her.

"Fuck." I groan at the sight of her tits. Round and full and her nipples are perky and pink. I push my bottom half harder against her to hold her up while I use both my hands to fondle her tits. She arches her back with a moan and I use the opportunity to take one in my mouth.

"Yes..." she moans again and fuck if that isn't the hottest sound.

Pulling her nipple in between my teeth, I give it a small nibble before soothing it out with tongue. I do the same with the other and her nails claw down on my hair with causes me to groan.

"For an old man you sure know what you're doing." She breathlessly laughs but then cries out when I bite down on her nipple hard. I let it go with a pop and look up at her face.

"What was that? Couldn't quite hear you?" She opens her mouth to speak but all that comes out is another moan when I thrust my hips against her.

"Hm?" I do it again and she pulls my hair back causing my head to tilt up.

"Asshole." She says before smashing her lips against mine.

I grab her thighs and start walking over to my office where I have a couch in the corner. I slam the door shut before dropping her on her back and getting on top of her, bringing my lips down hers again.

I'm mindlessly dry fucking her and her tits are grazing my bare chest with each thrust of my hips.

"Take of my pants, Nick." She demands in between kisses.

Yes ma'am.

I go to unbutton and unzip her shorts and start sliding them down her legs with my body following. Once they're completely off and I look down at her black lace thong and internally groan at the sight. On my knees, I pull her by her thighs and I align our hips to start grinding into her again while watching her face as it's filled with pleasure.