Part 1

Kim Taeyeon's P.O.V

Here I am outside the Labor room waiting for a good news. My wife is inside laboring our child, I hope it's a girl so it will be a behave child like I was back then. I chuckled to myself when the doctor came out of the room.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." We shake hands then I went inside the Room she was transferred in. Our baby girl is so cute. I'm kind of emotional right now. They let me carry my baby girl and I broke down in tears as I felt her hands touch my face. This is such a beautiful moment for me as a parent. It felt surreal hugging and carrying my own child in my own arms. The feeling is really magical when you have a child now.

"What should we name her?" Sooyeon asked me and she's still tired so I just carry our child to let her rest her body for a while.

"I want to name her after you, well not exactly but almost. Since she looks exactly just like her mama. We'll give her an English name too, is that alright?" She smiles and nodded at my question as her response.

"Winter. But her name will be Kim Min Jeong." Sooyeon isn't showing any emotions right now so I thought its a bad idea to name our daughter that so I panicked.

"I love it!" She smiles and wants to hold our child so I gave her the baby gently.

"Hi, baby Winter. Welcome to the family." She kissed Winter's forehead. Jessica will be discharged tomorrow so she have enough rest to leave the hospital.

Tomorrow Morning

I am taking care of our things while my wife is carrying baby Winter. We're infront of our house now and I smiled at Jessica before entering the house. As I open the lights, our friends appeared holding a pink balloon to welcome our baby girl.

"Omg!! Baby Winter!!!" Uh oh, we know that voice. Here comes the pink monster, well it's nothing shocking since our child is wearing pink.

"I love her already!" Tiffany boop'ed her nose and she kisses her cheeks. Winter cried so loud and we all laugh at her.

"Or not. She hates me, Jess." She's pouting like a little child and Jessica just laughs at her so Tiffany went back to Yuri and just stare at our Winter from afar. We all laugh more as Jennie stopped crying when Tiffany left.

"I guess, Baby Winter will be like her mommy Jess who hates a whiny and noisy people." We are still laughing then Tiffany crossed her arms while clinging to Yuri who's also laughing at her. This moment is just... I dont know how to explain it.

The small celebration started and we're all having fun like we used to. Everyone is so tired from work so this is our way to at least to rest and let go of our tired and helpless self. I went outside to see our friends drinking, Sooyeon allowed me to drink a few since she can't because she's breastfeeding baby Winter.

"How's your first day of being a parent, Taeng?" Yul asked me the moment I sat at the empty chair beside her. I suddenly remember the first time I saw my beautiful little girl. Priceless.

"You know kinda tiring, but it was worth it and exciting. I'm just really happy." I replied with a smile. Words can't explain the first time I hold my child.

---

I was kinda tipsy so I entered the house and went straight to my Wife and Daughter at the balcony. Sica is playing with her and that time I knew I made a right choice for loving her and giving her happiness that she deserves.