{47}- Rematch Against Greed | Protector

As Regulus looked at me with a funny expression, Beatrice began healing the rest of Subaru by filtering out the rest of the impurities that were mixed in his bodies when his foot was half severed.

"Wait... Deceit? You are that kid who was on the highway with Gluttony a while back, are you not?"

"Yes. I myself am quite disappointed that a supposedly very 'friendly' man like you would forget anyone's name when they already introduced themselves. By your definition, isn't that discrimination towards another party's existence?"

"Urgh... you... fine. I understand your point. I would like to apologize for that. Now, can you move out of the way so I could eliminate that person's right to bear his foot since he violated one of my rights?"

"Uh, sorry, but no. He violated your right of speech, not your right to bear feet. I believe that it should be of equal exchange when rights are broken, or else the other party can take more vengeance on you."

"Hold up, he was the one who violated my rights, so I should be the one to decide his punishment." Regulus argued. "It seems that we have hit an impasse. However, I need to complete my mission as the Gospel foretold, so please move out of the way. I won't say it twice."

Seeing that I refused to move, Regulus sighed. "I told you, I warned you." Regulus then swung his right arm downwards, and I almost felt the gust manifest when he used his authority. However, I was prepared.

"Bayanga, if you did the analysis, do it."

"Got it, Y/N! EMM!"

As my Great Spirit of Yin removed me from this plane of space-time, the gust was nullified as it hit me, and I was unaffected by the attack. Regulus showed an expression of shock as he saw me defend against his attack without using Absolute Zero.

As the effect cleared, I smirked as I reeled my fist back. "Now it's my turn. Absolute Zero."

The domain stretched out and covered Regulus and myself, freezing time as Regulus realized he couldn't use his ability anymore. He kicked up dirt, but the dirt functioned like normal and Regulus cursed.

"You are violating my Authority once again! Do you have no shame in doing so?" Regulus stomped the floor in anger, but I wasn't exactly in the mood to listen to him rant again. My next move... is the result of my training and experience!

"Imperceptible Extensions Phase III- Swords."

The blades formed out of shadows soared towards Regulus, unaffected by the sopping of time within my domain. As they connected, no leakage of blood was found, but the effect definitely took place as the blades impaled into Regulus' arms, and he looked at them with a confused yet painful expression.

In theory, shadows are not made of anything. Light needs photons to be made and is dependent on the waves that they produce, but shadows exist only because of light, yet needing no part of it. They are not made of elementary particles either, therefore having time stopped does not impede its movement in terms of speed or size.

Hence, my Imperceptible Extensions can still punch Regulus, who was undefended since the domain and his authority canceled each other out. Although Lion's Heart can enable him to move or talk, if anything external hits him, it will surely make him feel pain. However, this is only assuming that he does not have Stillness of an Object's Time activated.

Seeing that my shadow swords connected, I immediately canceled out one of them and turned it back into Phase I, punching him in the face as he was sent out of my domain. I deactivated Absolute Zero, and grinned at my victory.

"You actually did it, Y/N... you madlad..." Omega said as she walked up to me along with Sphinx. "I thought you said that this generation's Greed is practically invincible, so how did you do it?"