First day (Rewritten)

Xiao POV

I knew I had fucked up with what I did to that kid. I started walking towards the bathrooms since that's where most people went first even though bathrooms are the worst somehow he was smart for some reason and wasn't inside i went to the library which i figured would be the next best bet though i got lost a few times along the way considering this was a big ass school after i entered I was greeted with a smiling navy blue haired boy standing behind the counter. He had a lanyard that read "Xingqiu" on it which I could barely make out since it was covered in pins  "Hi I'm Xingqiu let me know if you need help finding anything!" He said. "Not here to read, just curious if you saw a boy 5'2 ish with twin braids?" "Ah you must mean Venti I saw him head to the upper floors little warning he only goes up there when hes in a bad mood id advise you leave him be-" I went upstairs ignoring the boy as i heard him let out a sigh behind me. 

I found Venti quickly and sat next to him. He moved away and took out his phone completely ignoring me. I caved and let out a sigh. "It's Xiao." I said. The boy lifted up his head and looked at me. Only his eyes were peeking above his phone. Honestly now that i thought about it he was pretty cute. I didn't look at him but could see him from the corner of my eye. "My name, it's Xiao." I said. Venti continued to stare at me with big eyes.He stared at me with a curious look for a moment. After a while he let out a laugh. "Whats so funny?" I was genuinely confused. We sat for a while till I looked at Venti and he said "10 minutes. " "What?" "That's how long it took you to find the biggest most obvious part of this school. You seriously need a tour if your sense of direction is this bad." He continued to burst out into laughter "Haha. Funny." I said sarcastically." "You coming or what?" Venti asked whilst gathering his belongings.

After we both exited the library he started showing me around the school. After a while he held my hand dragging me around without realizing. While we were walking Venti introduced me to some of his friends and showed me who to stay away from like that One of the other seniors named Albert had to redo high school twice since he failed two years and was known for harassing this one freshman girl named Barbara who was apparently Venti's cousin and a well known  idol as well. Other than that Venti said their relatively wan't any drama. All the other classes were pretty boring me and Venti shared a few classes and he sat next to me when he could

Eventually it was time for lunch. Venti's friends from his band came over and sat with us. "Hey Ven who's this?" I looked up to see a group of kids. I saw a girl with blonde pigtails blue eyes and fair skin. To the right of her was another girl with pigtails that
stuck up. She had loads of piercings and jewelry she also wore platforms. Then to the left of the blonde girl was a boy with icy blue hair and light blue eyes. Then behind him was a girl with long black hair with blue and purple highlights. A little bit behind the blue haired boy was 2 more boys. One with short whitish grayish hair in a ponytail with a red streak and the other with long blonde hair in a braid."Oh. Barbra! This is my new friend Xiao!" Venti said. "Hey." I said looking up from the table. "Xiao, this is Barbra, Xiyan, Chongyun,Yun Jin, Kazuha and Aether!" Venti said.

Venti's friends were nice and we chatted during lunch. Eventually we headed out to our classes and said our goodbyes. The rest of school was exhausting per usual and I went to my locker to put my stuff away before leaving but then I saw that Albert dude harassing Barbra again. "C'mon I just want an autograph."Albert yelled. you already have 16 I think that's more than enough and I have to go anyway I'm going to be late. I'm sorry maybe some other time!" Barbra was visibly nervous and just wanted to get away. "Well then what about backstage passes or maybe we could hang out some time? Could you come to my Barbra fan club?" Albert continued to pester her.  Barbra was trying to get around him to get to her class but Albert continued to try and persuade her. I wanted to confront him but if I did it might lead to another fight and on my first day too. Zhongli would be pissed at me and Ganyu would be terribly disappointed in me. After a while of consideration I went up to confront him.

A/N: I'll update again when I can!! And thank you for the reads!