じゅうはち - Eighteen

After talking to Hizashi and explaining everything, Y/n went back to class with Shota and prepared herself for the second half of the day

After talking to Hizashi and explaining everything, Y/n went back to class with Shota and prepared herself for the second half of the day. She expected to have an ordinary afternoon but what she didn't know was that it'd be far from normal. If she said anything about it, she'd say things escalated quickly.

One minute she was at the bus with the whole class going to the site where the rescue training class would take place. The other, they were listening to Thirteen, The Space Hero, motivational speech of how quirks should be used to save people and not to harm them when Shota's yell cut the air:

"HUDDLE UP AND DON'T MOVE! THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS!!"

Everybody turned in his direction. Y/n looked at her friend confused until she noticed movement down near the fountain at the plaza. Some dark shape had appeared at midair and from it weird people got out.

An uneasy feeling surrounded her as she watched them but soon her mouth opened while her eyes widened when she understood what was happening.

"What the heck?" Kirishima said beside her trying to see who were those people. "More battle robots?"

"Don't approach!" Shota yelled again when Izuku tried to advance a step further. The boy hesitated seeing the teacher put on his glasses. "Those are..."

"...Villains." Y/n finished. Everybody turned at her, shocked. Some switched glances between her and Aizawa, expecting him to deny.

When he didn't, they all got apprehensive.

"Villains?! No way!!"

"What villains would be dumb enough to invade a school full of heroes?"

That was exactly what she'd said earlier. Who would be dumb enough to do that?

Well, those villains were.

"Sensei, what about the intruders sensors?" Yaoyorozu Momo asked Thirteen.

"They're activated so they should've worked."

"Did they just appear here... or are they also in the others buildings?" the boy with half white half crimson hair questioned. "Either way, if the sensors are not working..."

"...It must be one of them who is interfering." Y/n concluded. The boy looked at her and nodded.

"This place is pretty far from campus and they chose a time when there'd be few people here..." he carried on. "I guess they're not as dumb as we thought."