Omegas!

(Before you read this chapter!!!!!)

(A/N:- Make sure to read chapters carefully

(A/N:- Make sure to read chapters carefully. There are some hints hidden. Same goes for every single chapter from now on. )

Enjoy!!

No one's pov:-

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with a blank face. The dinner was still on the table, and he had no appetite. He stared at the nothing with his mind wandering many thoughts. He couldn't understand why a group of omegas showed up. He wondered what would Jungkook do to them. Would he put them in the cell? Or let them go? If he let them go, then what if someone again attacked? There were thousands of thoughts wandering in his mind.

'Will you stop overthinking? My head had started to hurt because of your thoughts. ' V groaned at the back of his head.

'Sorry. ' Taehyung muttered.

"Taehyung?" Yerin called out, and the omega turned his head towards the alpha-girl.

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" Yerin asked.

"I am not hungry, sorry. " Taehyung said, making Yerin nod her head with sadness. Taehyung knew that these days Yerin was the one who was making dinner and sometimes lunch and breakfast too. He felt sad, thinking all her hard work would be wasted.

'I don't understand why true moons are so sensitive. I guess this is the reason why they are easy to control. ' V chuckled. Taehyung was about to get up but furrowed his brows hearing his comment.

'What do you mean?' Taehyung asked.

'You had the power to control every element in this world, yet your nature is too soft, which gives others a chance to use you. ' V said with an unreadable expression on his face, which Taehyung couldn't understand if he was mocking him or trying to say something.

'I am soft because I care about others. Caring is not a bad thing. ' Taehyung protested.

'Yeah, and then realizing the person whom you cared for is the one throwing you in devil's hands. ' V said.

'What do you even want to say?' Taehyung asked with confusion.

'That not everyone deserves care. ' V said and cut off the link, leaving a confused Taehyung. Taehyung looked around and realized Yerin had left already and even cleaned all the dishes from the table.

"Hey, Tae!" Sehun greeted, smiling at the omega.

"Hello, hyung!" Taehyung replied and noticed some bandages in the older's hands. "Did something happen, hyung? Where are you taking all these things?" Taehyung asked.