𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘒𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘴-𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"That was back then now i'm livin' lavish, cash out onna couple karats." He hummed lowly as he stacked the new Jordan shoe boxes on the shelves at footlocker.

"KAASIR!" A high pitched voice called out from the front of the entrance of the employee room. He rolled his eyes before walking to the front to be met by Taylor, one of his irritating ass co-workers.

"What bra." He said dryly, making her roll her eyes. He was about to turn around but she grabbed his arm, causing him to snatch away quickly.

"Maaaan Taylor what the fuck you want? You always onna bullshit i'm not tryna deal wit allat today man!" He reasoned.

"Boyyyaaahhhh stop acting like youn wanna chill wit' me! You know be excited every time I call yo name." She said proudly, making him laugh out loud.

"Hell nah', I know youn think I actually like yo ahh'. You slick annoying as fuck." He said, unsuccessfully attempting to control his laughter.

She mugged him as he doubled over, nearly in hysterics due to her assumptions. His apple watch started vibrating erratically, indicating that he was now on his hour break.

"Whew shit! Move around lil' bra, you finna interrupt my break." He said as he pushed her aside to exit the doorway. Like always, she followed right behind him as he exited the store and went to the food court.

"Kizzzyyyyyy why you being like this? I feel like I put all the work in our relationship! How is that fair?" She whined, making him snap his head towards her.

"Shawty you gotta be outcho' rabid ass mind if you think we in a relationship! Ion fuck witchu or nunna dem' people innat sto'." He said harshly, not even paying attention to where he was going.

He ran straight into a girl, knocking her and her food down on the ground. Once he gained his bearings he quickly helped her up. Her drink had spilled all over his shirt and his shoes, but he wasn't worried about it.

"MAAN WHAT THE FUCK!" The girl yelled as she looked at the ground, her American deli wings splattered across the floor.

"My fault, ian' even see you comin." He said quickly, picking up the open to-go box and running it to the trash.

"Look whatchu' did dumbass! You spilled the drink all over his shirt!" Taylor yelled, puzzling the girl since it was clear who's fault it was. Kassir quickly rushed over and mugged taylor.