Chapter 1

Third person's POV

She lays there on the floor, covered in blood, praying it would all stop. Punch after punch, kick after kick, he finally stops and she silently watches as he stomps to the kitchen.

She brings her blood covered hand to her face and wipes away the tears that fell freely down her red cheeks, getting blood on her face in the process.

As quickly as she could, she collects herself and starts to slowly get up without hurting herself more than he already has. But as she tries to stand up, she winces from the intense pain in her ribs.

She was so used to the pain that she didn't care about it anymore, so she ignores it and starts getting up much slower this time.

As she walked up the stairs, she let out small screams of pain while stopping every few steps and taking a deep breath in.

She used the dried up blood covered walls as support to walk up the stairs, and to her tiny room that only consists of a mattress with a thin blanket at the corner of her room, a small wardrobe right next to it and an old desk that stayed opposite the mattress.

Despite the lack of space, she was beyond grateful to have her own space, away from him.

She quickly grabbed her first aid kit and dashed to the small bathroom, opposite of her room and breathed out a sigh of relief as she leaned on the bathroom door and shut her eyes right after locking the door.

She was exhausted, after all, she doesn't get much sleep at night with all the nightmares.

Opening her eyes, she lifts her shirt up to see the damage done while looking at herself in the mirror.

Tears pool in her eyes as soon as they land on her beaten and bruised body. Most of her stomach was covered in old and new bruises and blood from when he had sliced her stomach with a piece of broken glass from his beer bottle.

Her arms were covered in hand prints from how hard he had grabbed onto it, her neck had a hand shaped bruise from him strangling her.

Her left cheek was red and swollen from him slapping her and a small cut remained on the side of her forehead from her bumping her head on the edge of the table from the impact of the slap.

Overall, she looked like a mess. A bloody one.

Deciding to check her ribs, she fully takes off her shirt and lightly touches the spot before crying out loud from the pin.

She knew it was broken, but there was nothing she could do about it.

She opened her first aid kit and cleaned herself up, hissing and screwing her eyes shut while doing so. Then, she dry swallowed pain killers to reduce the pain in her ribs.

She pressed her ear to the door and when she heard his loud snores from downstairs, she quietly opened the door and walked back to her room, knowing she was safe for the night.

Right as she stepped foot into her room, she made sure to lock it just incase he wakes up and decides to pay her a little 'visit'.

Her little feet took her to the thin mattress as she laid down, staring at the ceiling as she waited for sleep to come to her.

Tony has been torturing her ever since she was eight years old. She doesn't remember anything about her biological family but Tony told her they abandoned her when she was six, and so he took her in.

She grew up believing her family didn't want her and left her at the orphanage where he found her.

Ever since then, she has experienced hell living with Tony.