78

“No Myra, I just found it,” Daniella explained, trying to talking in a low voice. “His email was opened.”

“I am not lying…he is buying a house for us,” She smiled as she read the mail again. “Or at least that was his plan before I told that I might move to Monaco.”

Myra kept talking as Daniella went through the mail and the photos of the house. It was exactly how she imagined her home to be with Lando.

“Its beautiful Myra,” Daniella said. “And its not far from here.”

“So you are staying?” Myra asked, already knowing the answer.

Before Daniella could answer she heard Lando coming back.

“He is back, I will talk to you later,” Daniella quickly said before ending the call.

***

“Ellie, have you been going through my laptop,” Lando asked when he found his laptop opened and not where he left it.

“No…” Daniella replied, trying to keep herself busy with laundry and avoid looking at him.

Lando smiled when he unlocked the screen and saw that email was opened. The secret was out, and he is more than sure that Daniella knows what he is up to.

He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waits from behind.

“Did you like it?” he asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Daniella tried to act ignorant.

“The house Ella,” he smiled as he slowly turned her around to look at him. “I know you saw the email.”

“Its beautiful,”  Daniella kissed him. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I wanted it to be a surprise and then you told me about Monaco…” he sighed. “By the way that conversation is still pending.”

“How about we visit that conversation after you show me our potential new home?” Daniella suggested and Lando's face lit up.

“Get dressed,” he excitedly said. “We are going right now.”

***

Daniella fell in love with the house the moment she stepped out of the car. And she fell in love more and more and thr decision sealed as Lando gave her the tour.

“And this is the bedroom where the magic happens,” he showed her the huge room with big windows and a balcony. “Although I am sure we can make the magic happen at any room and corner of the house.”

Daniella blushed as she pushed him slightly aside. Lando followed her with a smile on his face as she looked at the room before going to the balcony.

The entire plot is surrounded by tall trees, giving it the privacy from the outer world. Daniella was impressed.

“I know you like it,” Lando stood by her side.

“I love it,” she smiled as she looked at him. “You should have told me sooner.”

“And ruin the surprise?,” he scoffed. “Ni way.”

Daniella shook her head before kissing him.

“The house is really nice babe,” she said. “But I think I will move to Monaco, it’s a beautiful place.”

“What?” The happy look on Lando's face disappeared and replaced by disbelief and shock. “You are lying…I know are lying.”

Daniella laughed as she cupped his face and kissed him once more. “I am staying. How can I not when all I want and need is right here.”

***********

A/N: Thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think Dani made the right decision?