Moments of Love! CH-40

After practicing the whole afternoon they decided to head back home. When they reached the street they live in, they went over to Serena's house and to her suprise it wasn't locked.

"Ash... The door isn't locked!" Serena said as she started to panic.

Ash: Stay calm Serena, if anyone's inside, we'll find out!

Serena: Right...

They walked inside and made their way towards the living room.

Serena: There's nothing gone or something? Wh-

Serena got cut off as she heared something from the kitchen. Both Ash and Serena froze in fear, waiting for what was approaching from the kitchen.

???: Serena! Ash!

Both Ash and Serena looked in the direction where the two voices came from. When they saw the two people standing there, they were suprised.

Ash & Serena: Mom!?

Grace: Hi Serena!

Delia: Hi Ash!

Both Ash and Serena sighed in relief.

Serena: Don't scare me like that!

Grace: Sorry dear... But you knew we were coming home around this time right?

Serena looked over at the clock which hung on the wall in the living room. She realised it was early in the afternoon and that their parents would return by then.

Delia: How was your weekend together?

Ash: Great! We still managed to get on that date I promised Serena.

Grace frowned and gave Serena a smile as she said: Where did you two go?

Serena: It was amazing mom! Ash and I went to The Spritzy!

Grace: Really? How so?

Ash: Because I have my champion title, I could reserve a table for two without any problems. After taking care of me friday, it was the least I could do.

Delia: How sweet...

Serena looked at Ash who nodded as he already had an idea what she wanted to say.

Serena looked back at her mom and she started feeling nervous while a blush appeared on her face as she tried to say "Mom... A-Ash and I-I are n-no-"

Aah saw her struggling and made his way behind her while wrapping his arms around her waist. When he did that he kissed Serena on her cheek.

Ash: W-we're now a c-couple!

Both Grace and Delia stood there with widened eyes for a moment before bursting out in laughter, leaving a confused Ash and Serena.

Serena: What's so funny?

Delia stopped laughing and said "I think I've won our bet Grace!"

"What bet mom?" Ash asked mith a confused look on his face.

Grace smiled at them and said "We thought you two would get together sooner or later and I thought Serena would confess first but it appeared to be you Ash."

Ash and Serena looked at eachother and gave a smile before looking back to their moms.

Serena: I wanted to do it but Ash beat me to it. I'm really glad it happened though.

Ash: Yeah... Me too!

Grace: Don't let go of Ash Serena, he's a keeper!

Delia: Same goes for you Ash.