Chapter-14

Author POV

Jimin's Mansion

At dinner, Jimin was playing with his food, "Jimin? Do you need anything?" Yoongi noticed and asked him.

Jimin stopped playing and looked at Yoongi "No, Thank you, hyung" Jimin said. Jimin avoids Tae's eye contact. He just ate and finishes his dinner. After finishing dinner, he went upstairs greeting everyone 'Good night'.

Tae looked at Jimin who's going upstairs. He looked with a frown on his face. No love you Tae? No Good night Hug? He felt little sad. He looked back at Yoongi give him small smile which didn't reach his eyes. 'Something's wrong' Yoongi thought while looking their behavior.

Jimin walk inside his room with a pout while thinking Why did he behave like that. He sat on his king sized bed while leaning his back on headboard. "I'm not mad at Tae, I'm j-just embarrass because he saw me blushing in mess" he whispered himself and hide his face under pillow and started to whining. After some time of thinking he finally fell asleep.

Time skip~~~

"Eomma, Appa where are you?"

"It's dark here"

"Eomma, Appa, h-"

"Who are you? Where is my Appa?"

"Don't do this, D-Don't c-come near me"

"Don't touch me, Move away"

"NO! NO!"

"NO!!!!!"

Jimin got up while holding his chest, breathing heavily. He was not in his sense. His body is sweating. His room door bursted open, Yoongi and Taehyung rushed towards him. "Minnie! Come back to sense!" Yoongi ran hugged Jimin who's cry and breathing heavily while mumbling same words.

Taehyung went to nightstand, grabbed container which contains medicines and took one of the pills, took water and rushed back towards Yoongi.

"Minnie, look at hyung!" Yoongi said while cupping Jimin's face. Jimin didn't looked at him, he was breathing heavily and tears running on his cheeks.

"Here" Tae said while handing Yoongi pills, he took pills in his one hand and other squeezed Jimin's cheeks which made his lips apart. Yoongi quickly shoved pills inside Jimin's mouth. Yoongi took water from Tae's hand and made him drink it.

After giving pills Yoongi helped Jimin to lay back on bed. Yoongi's hand ran through Jimin's soft hair.

"Why's this happening again? He was all fine and this sudden attack, Why?" Yoongi said while looking at Jimin. "May be something triggered him" Tae said in low voice. Yoongi just nodded as response.

After some time Jimin came back to his sense, slowly opened his eyes and looked around his room. He saw Tae was sleeping next to him and Yoongi standing in his room balcony while talking to someone in phone.

"Hyung" Jimin called in low husky voice trying not to wake Tae.

Yoongi looked at Jimin's direction, "I'll call you back" he said and hang up the call and shoved mobile to his pocket, rushed and sat next to Jimin.

"Minnie go back to sleep. Lets talk in morning, huh?" he asked softly while caressing Jimin's hair. Jimin nodded and closed his eyes went back to sleep.

Thank you for 500 reading.

I purple you💜