𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

2 weeks later

"Niggas drunk asf," I mumbled to myself as I made my way into my crib.

I kept droppin my keys and shit; I was out my fuckin body.

As I'm walkin into the crib, my dumbass collapse on the floor but I caught the henny bottle so we straight.

"Jehnai what the fuck are you doin?" I heard Journey's voice and I sucked my teeth.

"Mane why the fuck is you still here? I swea you was supposed to leave like 3 days ago," I mumbled as I made my way to my feet.

But I must've been fucked up, fucked up cause I fell back down.

I laughed a little bit.

"I am leavin, Jasai is asleep and you are doin entirely too much. Lemme call Kash."

I smacked my lips, "don't call that bitch; that hoe ass, cheating ass bitch. I'm a strangle her; don't call her over here!" I snapped as I used my bottle to help me stand up.

I leaned on the wall and took a swig of my Henny.

This shit be havin me tore up .

"You're stupid as fuck; she explained everything to me and you still not listening." Journ said as she rolled her eyes and got on the phone.

"Mane ion wanna hear that shit; where my son?" I inquired as I started stumblin about.

"No, you're not about to be like that around him; go to your room," Journ spoke up and I smacked my lips.

"Bitch is you my mom?" I mugged her and she just shook her head.

"Gon somewhere Gee."

Bitches crazy.

"Jehnai," I heard Kash's voice and I instantly scrunched up my face.

I turned around and this ho was lookin cute; nice lil curly bob.

"Why tf is you here? Journey why tf you bring her here!" I yelled as I started walking towards my room.

I was finna pass tf out.

"Jehnai, you need to sober up. Lemme help you,". She spoke in her soft voice.

"Ion take help from ho's that cheat on they loyal ass boyfriends." I told her as I collasped onto my bed.

"Jehnai ... please listen. I didn't cheat on you... a second time. Tru literally fell asleep like that; we smoke, drank and just got super lit. I promise you nothing happened. No sex or anything... and you know I was still healing; exactly why we couldn't do anything." She tried explaining but I wasn't hearing it.

"Get out," I mumbled as I kicked off my sneakers.

"No you need someone here with you; can you get up and take a shower please. I need you to sober up." She said to me.

"Kashlynn; leave me the fuck alone." I snapped.

I watched as she took off her 1s and placed them by my door.

She went straight for the shower and turned it on.

"Up, now." She commaned as she walked out.

I licked my lips; why she so sexy?