22

"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗"

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

After the talk with Smith I went to my room. I entered and saw my room same as i left. I let out a laugh which made Sebastian look at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?"Sebastian asked me and I just shook her head.

"Just everything is same as I left" I said and Sebastian smiled.

"But you are not staying in this room. You can if you want I don't want to push you" Sebastian said scratching his neck. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well if I tell you the truth I sleep more comfortably with you" Sebastian said and I let out a laugh.

"Smooth real smooth Sebastian" I chuckled. Sebastian scowled at my words.

"I'm gonna sleep in my room " I said and smiled and Sebastian pouted. I pecked his lips and ran to the bathroom.

"Love!, this not fair!" Sebastian shouted and I laughed from the bathroom.

"Go Sebastian I have to get fresh and please can ask someone to put my things in this room?" I said opening the door of the bathroom.

"Sure, Love" Sebastian said and I blew him a flying kiss.

I saw all the shampoo and conditioner, soaps everything things was already there. I smiled and turned the tap on and wait for tub to be filled with hot water.

I saw fresh towels and robe. I checked the water temperature. I stripped out of my clothes and sat in the tub. It felt so good against my tired and sore body. I put my hair in a bun.

I didn't washed my hair because I washed them yesterday. I sat in tub till water ran cold. I drained the water by pulling the plug out.

I grabbed the towel and dried my body and applied the body lotion. I put my yesterday undergarments and put on the robe.

I exited the bathroom to see then all the things already present in my room and new bed covers. I smiled and went to door and locked it. I saw hoodie and sweatpants on bed.

A note was also beside the clothes.

You didn't have any clothes because they are all packed and I gave you my hoodie and the sweatpants are from Olivia. Wear them and be comfortable and then unpack.
-Sebastian

I smiled and changed into the hoodie and sweatpants. The hoodie was big on me and sweatpants just fits fine.

I pulled my hair out of the bun and let them free. I grabbed my phone and played Leave before you love me by Jonas Brothers.

I unlocked my door and start to unpack. I was dancing to the song and didn't care about anything.

I unpacked my one luggage and now one to go. I heard the door opening and saw Kate and Olivia.

"Can we enter?" Olivia asked and I smiled.

"No need to ask and come in" I said and they both came in and Kate as always jumped on the bed.

"We thought you might need our help" Olivia said and I nodded.

"Yes please" I said and told them about my books and makeup and Everything.