6

FLASHBACK

3 days.

I have been locked up in the basement for 3 days with nothing but my underwear on.

My arms are being pulled up by thick rope connected to the ceiling and my feet are barely touching the ground with wires wrapped around my body.

Electrocuting me every hour.

The only time my hands are released is when Jack and Amy's friends come to 'play' with me, but I can never fight back due to the drugs they inject into me.

My body has been covered in fresh blood every morning because of the knives they have been using to torcher me with.

A bright light came through the basement as the door got pushed open revealing jack looking even angrier then he did yesterday.

"Please. Don't" I pleaded to jack as he came closer to me, balling his hands into fists.

"Your brother has been a pain in the ass ever since we've put you down here. Even when you are here you still manage to annoy us." He growled stopping right in front of me.

Swinging his fists into my ribs and jaw constantly. "STOP. PLEASE. IT HURTS."

Ignoring my screams he grabbed the knife.

"STOP PLEASE."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Aurora please wake up" I jumped up from my bed, shaking and dripping from sweat as my cries filled the room.

"Hey, look at me. You are with me now. Aurora look at me." looking up I saw Kaden and the rest of my family looking at me with worried expressions.

Dropping down to the ground onto my knees, I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore as I grabbed my throat feeling like I'm suffocating.

Kaden rushed towards me, pulling me into his chest as he held me close to him, brushing his hands through my hair.

"K-Kaden I can't h-handle it a-anymore." I cried as I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

That was the day Killian saved me and my brother.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you again. You're going to be okay." He whispered into my ear calming me down.

After 10 minutes of being in his embrace, I stand up and go into my bathroom to take a shower. Trying my best to ignore everyone's eyes on me.

Hearing my bedroom door close shut I start my morning routine and exit the shower getting ready for school.

What a great way to start the day.

Note the sarcasm.

Walking downstairs and into the kitchen, everyone is already sitting down, eating their breakfasts

Hearing me walking in everyone snapped their heads at me.