15. Trip

At Night..when Gulf came back to his room after finishing his presentation...

Gulf: Mew why are you up so late?? I told you na we have to go early in the morning ...

Mew: Yes Hubby, I am not feeling sleepy I am feeling excited...

Gulf: Hmm okay..but now sleep else you will whine in the morning for getting up...

Gulf slides in the blanket and turns to sleep....

Mew: put his hand on Gulf's waist... hubby are you sleeping...

Gulf: Yes and you should also sleep...

Mew: Hubby, don't behave like a bad chimpanzee...talk to me...

Gulf: What mew??

Mew: Hubby last time I brought lots of toys from there...will you buy me lots of toys this time too..

Gulf: hmm..

Mew: Hubby Ask me what Toys I want...Gulf didn't answer so mew scream Hubby ....mew move towards Gulf side and extend his hand towards Gulf's eye and forcefully pull his eye skin to open his eyes...get up hubby...

Gulf: Fuck...what are you doing mew...you would have hurt my eyes by doing that...what you want...

Mew: Ask me na.....

Gulf: I am sleepy...

Mew: No, you are not...you wanna talk to me...ask me what toys I want...

Gulf: Mew please for god's sake let me sleep...but when Gulf saw Mew is not in a mood to stop so he asked...what Toys do you want Mew...

Mew: I want one....panda, then panda's momma, Panda's dadda, Panda's baby then one mickey mouse, big balls....blah..blah..blah....

Gulf: Hmm now sleep...Gulf is feeling really sleepy 😩 let me sleep, Mew..

Mew: Hubby, you are so bad...you don't listen to me...

Gulf: close his eyes in frustration....you will not listen to me right....Gulf moves towards mew and gets on top of mew...

Mew: aww Hubby gets up..you are heavy...Hubby...

Gulf: if you don't sleep now I swear Mew I will start undressing you like that day...

Mew: Shia...nooo...he pushed Gulf out of his body and move to one corner of the bed and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep...

Gulf: smiled this trick always works...ahhh I am getting better at taming my husband...he smirk and turn to sleep....

In the morning..

Gulf: Mew get up na ...we are getting late...

Mew: ummm....sleepppppppp....

Gulf: what are you murmuring...get up else I will leave you here sleeping and go to Kanchanaburi alone...

Mew: Sit down on bed immediately after hearing Kanchanaburi...nooo no hubby take me also...

Gulf: you don't even open your eyes dumbo...open your eyes and get up...

Mew: Carry me to the bathroom hubby I can't open my eyes ...I am sleepy...I wanna sleep more...take me, brush my teeth make me bath, and put clothes on me and put me inside the car I will sleep peacefully and wake me when we will reach ....

Gulf: why not Prince Mew...Yes I will carry you to the washroom, then brush your teeth, then I will open all your clothes, then I will see you all naked, then I will take pics of baby Mew without clothes and show them to all....yes it will be fun common baby Mew let's go...