twenty three.

deadly games❝emergency❞

deadly games
emergency

AFTER YOU PARTED WAYS WITH ARISU, the only place you thought of going to was Chishiya's room. That was the only place you knew you might find him for sure. You kept thinking of what Arisu said about meeting Chishiya before. You would've remembered him... but it was a long time, though. Six years aren't nothing. You remembered a guy spilling his tea on you, but him being Chishiya? That was too big of a coincidence.

You opened the door, not bothering to knock and found Chishiya and Kuina engaged in a conversation. Kuina was sitting on the armchair while Chishiya was standing. Their attention moved in your direction and Kuina stood up.

"Chishiya, I need to talk to you." your voice sounded a little harsh, but you intended it to.

"Is it urgent?" he asked.

"Kuina, can you give us a moment?" you asked the girl and she nodded, leaving just the two of you in the room.

After Kuina left, some silence followed, in which you carefully thought about choosing your next words.

"How exactly is Arisu going to be useful to you? You can fool him, you can fool Kuina, or anyone else for that matter, but you can't fool me." the blonde only stared at you, still looking emotionless.

"I don't know yet." he answered, but you let out an ironical laugh.

"Bullshit."

"Is it, though? Arisu is clever, I saw it myself. I know he will be useful. How? That is still uncertain." he took a long pause before asking. "Don't you trust me?" Chishiya took a few steps to get closer to you.

"Not at all." you replied when only a few centimeters were left between the two of you.

"Good." the space between you was closed once a pair of lips touched yours with familiarity.

You weren't expecting him to kiss you, but that is how Chishiya was. Impulsive. From a simple kiss you answered to, it turned into a complete make out session. It was the first time you were making out with Chishiya and it felt better than you expected it to.

"Do you trust me now?" he pulled away only to ask you this question.

"No." and then he continued to kiss you. Soon, you realized what he was trying to do. He wanted to play you once again, but two can play a game. A thought came into your mind and you chose to follow it. You unzipped his hoodie without breaking the kiss. What you just did, took him off guard. It didn't make him stop, though. Both of you were stubborn, none of you would give up to this teasing. Chishiya pulled away and caused you to frown.

"Are you trying to get into my pants?" he asked.

"What if I am?"

"I'll just play hard to get."