chapter 44

Alas, if he wasn’t informed by Lin Dafu, the wicked man who told him every mean and hurtful falsehood, and if he didn’t witness the scene himself of them acting in an intimate move, he would have trusted Song Qinghan right away without a doubt and wouldn’t be that jealous at all.

However, since Song Qinghan had got a REAL life of abundance for five days, would he still be happy staying with him for a life of scarcity? He didn’t believe that Song Qinghan would be foolish to choose him anyway.

Or maybe he would stay still for a short while. Sooner or later, Song Qinghan would finally leave him, thought Wu Dahu.

Well, it is a truth though, that is a universe to say if someone gets to first taste the sweetness of the nectar, he’s not gonna to stop satisfying his own taste buds anymore, so does Song Qinghan. The boy would surely complain over his situation of no servants surround, he would cry for a hairstick worth five thousand silver coins. He would surely complain over everything for being poor.

And there comes another saying: It is easy when one’s living condition ascends from economical to luxurious; conversely, that becomes hard.

That was the principle Wu Dahu’s dad always told him. Although he didn’t ask for the further meaning of this sentence, he knew his femina dad left for a better life.

Will Song Qinghan be the next love rat like his femina dad? He felt heartbroken trying to think further. He came to a staggered mind conceiving a scenario that Song Qinghan left him for Lin Dafu and for the better life, even under the beg of the child. He would be like being thrown into a bottomless abyss if Song Qinghan decided to leave heartlessly abandoning them.

NO, he didn’t want that. He didn’t want his child to be like him, to be a desperate child with only one single parent.

If that was doomed to be. He would rather to be a single father at the very beginning, raising the child alone than letting his child know he was abandoned by his femina dad.

The reminiscences of the time he spent with his femina dad, how beautiful, now occurred to him all of a sudden. Every single happy and joyful yet ruthless picture flashed deep in his mind right away.

He closed his eyes, forcing himself to swallow down his tears with bitterness and sorrow.

He had once swore to himself that he would never ever be in tears for that crucial femina dad.

The wind from the north was crooning amid the branches, taking away the bare leaves without a mercy.

Wu Dahu raised his face sitting aside the tree. The night was approaching soon while the sky getting dark. He knew Song Qinghan would have forgotten him already.

True, how was the boy supposed to take care of other’s mind having himself indulged in the ambience being spoiled for days.

He then slowly walked back to his house, wandering back and forth outside the yard. Alas, he decided to end up everything tonight.

Song Qinghan was woken up by the noise outside. He got up and walked to the yard in a staggering way, rubbing his eyes and saying, “Oh you’ve come back. Are you fine now?”

“Let’s end up our marriage.”

Wu Dahu uttered the words calmly and plainly.

Shocking and being dumbfounded there, Song Qinghan took a pause all of a sudden with a seeming anger glutting in his eyes. He then clenched his fists, saying in a solemn tone, “Make it clear! What did you say?”

“Let’s end up our marriage.” repeated Wu Dahu.

The man seemingly got a dumb brain to read out the rage of Song Qinghan. What he did was repeating the words with a serious face.