3: Only Men

Edited by Relendria

Liang Meng Yao got up again, not feeling hungry then he saw the doctor.

"Um, good morning."

"Ah, good morning young master," he said, "are you feeling better now?"

Liang Meng Yao nodded.

"Enlai'er, come show the young master around."

Soon Fa Enlai and Liang Meng Yao were walking out the house.

Liang Meng Yao looked around and saw men staring at him strangely. He felt funny for some reason.

The men stood at their gates staring at him and Liang Meng Yao felt more and more self-conscious.

"So could you tell me about this Han village?" he asked.

"Yes, Han village is located in the Qing empire. Don't you know this empire?" Fa Enlai replied.

Liang Meng Yao scratched his cheek. "No," he said and then continued, "but do you know China?"

"China? No. There's no such empire."

"It isn't an empire but a country. This is strange."

"So you're from "China". Hmm, do all people from your empire have the same hair color as you?" Fa Enlai asked.

"Ah, not generally but you never know," he said.

As the two continued down the road, they came to a stop.

"Go away!" an she-man yelled.

"Aunty, I only want my pay give it to me," the person said gently.

"Pay what pay?! This house is still dirty!" he yelled.

"Aunty, I cleaned the house because you said you would pay me some mo-"

SPLASH?!

The she-man had completely drenched the man in water. The people around didn't do anything to help and just watched at the side.

Liang Meng Yao didn't feel good about the situation but he couldn't just jump in while not knowing the situation. He could only stand by and watch.

The person felt so upset that he wanted to attack the aunty but he only clenched his fist. This was clearly seen by the aunty.

"So you want to hit me now! Hit me you unmarried wench hit me! You want to attack me in my home no wonder you can't get a spouse with that unbridled attitude of yours! Hit me!" the aunty yelled.

The people around whispered not siding with person who was clearly the victim of the aunty and Liang Meng Yao could only feel pity.

"Fine!"

The person turned to leave the yard but paused when he saw Liang Meng Yao. It really hard not see him standing right there. Hong Jia Yi wanted to ask if he was okay but not under these circumstances. Hong Jia Yi narrowed his eyes and walked away.

"Tsk"

Liang Meng Yao felt that he was not liked by him and felt that he may have done something wrong that he didn't know of.

"He is the one who found you and brought you to my father's house," Fa Enlai said.

Liang Meng Yao felt bad. He wanted to thank that person but something tells him that won't be easy.

"Will there be a way to thank him?" he asked.

"I'd highly advise you do not do that," Fa Enlai said.

"Why?"

"Let's not talk about it while you are recovering," Fa Enlai said.

Now that he thinks about where are the women?

Liang Meng Yao looked around but as far as the eye can see men, men, men - so many men.

Not that he minded or anything but where are the women? No females - not one bit - only males. It's a little strange.

"Where are the females?" he asked.

"Fe-Male? Ah, I'm a she-man." Fa Enlai laughed awkwardly.

"No, not she-man fe-male," Liang Meng Yao corrected him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know this "female" you speak of," he said.

"You joking, right? You know female, girls, women... where are they?" Liang Meng Yao asked nervously.

But to his dismay Fa Enlai was confused - very confused. Liang Meng Yao looked around once again - males, males, and males everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Fa Enlai asked.

This was strange... No females... Then how are babies born? Even if he is gay, the company of girls is very fun and their topics of conversation were sometimes interesting. He didn't want them to all disappear.

"Why don't we return?" Fa Enlai suggested.

Liang Meng Yao could only nod in agreement. Where the hell was he? How is it that there are no women? How are babies born? Don't tell him that it's that whole crane brings the baby in a napkin bullshit because he won't believe something that impossible.

Wait, was he...? No, he can't... Was he in another world?!?