Impeccable

It's hard to find something by just looking into the halls, but it's not like I can enter the rooms, this going to be harder than I expected

As I try to turn in the corner, I ended up bumping into a guy using a red uniform.

He was pushing a cart with cleaning products inside, is he a janitor?

"Could I ask why is a young lady like you is walking around?"

Oh no! Think of an excuse!

"I got lost from my room."

"… I see. What's the number of it? I will guide you back there."

"Oh, thank you! It's 305!"

He signalized with his head for me to follow him, and i just silently obeyed it.

We walked for some time, until a sound called my attention in the middle of the way.

Is that…there's someone screaming! Is it coming from a room?

I look back at the corridor. It was silent again.

Was I imagining things?

BANG

Someone started to desperately bang on the door from inside of one of the rooms.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP!"

I immediately try to run to the room, but my arm is grabbed.

"Sorry little girl, you will have to wait your turn with him."

Humans working with a demon?

No, it doesn't matter.

Responding to his intimidation, I gave a knee in his crotch, the man falls on the floor with a painful look.

He's kinda weak for someone who was threatening me so confidently before-

I thought as I ran to the room, immediately kicking down the door.

A demon was pressing a woman against the wall, choking her as she gasped for air.

Total concentration, Seraphic Breathing, first form: Absolute Severance.

I immediately try to cut his head, he lets go of the woman and defend from my attack with his arms, making me cut them instead.

He looked at me in silent before stepping away and entering inside the wall.

?? He can enter the walls? So, he is basically the rich version of the swamp demon Tanjiro fought at the start of the anime.

"Miss, are you okay? Can you walk?"

The woman was breathing heavily, still traumatized.

"We need to find my partner, if you can walk, please hold my hand and let's go away from here together, okay? I will protect you if he appears again, though it doesn't look like it, I'm really strong."