Not my girlfriend

Lisa pov

Lisa: Bam, go home I'm going to study at Somi's houses, plus Jennie told me to wait for her after practice.

Bambam: okay Don't stay out too late. You always wait for Jennie after cheer practice.

I nod

Lisa: I mean she always waits for me when We finish dance practice.

Me and my friends are in a dance team we normally have practise on the weekends. Jennie always comes and waits till I'm done, every weekend and she'll hang out with me and my friends.

Bambam: cute.

Me and my friend Bambam live together. Bambam leaves me to walk with our friends, Ten, Minnie and Sorn

Minnie: don't forget to let Jennie know?

Minnie says while they walk past me.

Lisa: why would I tell her, she's not my girlfriend.

I shout back

Sorn: you guys sure act like you're dating Lisayah.

My friends walk off while laughing.

Me and Jennie are normal friends, we don't act like a couple.

I go to the schools gym. The cheer team are doing practises after school and Jennie told me to wait.

Our cheer team is the best in the world. Cheer captain Jennie Kim and Co captain Irene.

Other people who are on the squad...

Jennie
Irene
Rosé
Jisoo
Nayeon
Tyuzu
Momo
Chung ha
Somi

I see Seulgi who is Irene girlfriend sitting down waiting too. She also comes to dance with me and my friends on the weekends.

Seulgi: hello lisayah, where's your crew?

I smile

Lisa: Bambam is taking them to our place, what about yours?

Seulgi nods

Seulgi: well Yeri, Wendy and Joy are working on some homework together at the schools Library.

I nod as I look at the cheerleaders. Somi waves at me and I wave back. Seulgi nudges me.

Seulgi: Jennie gave you the most dirtiest look ever.

If looks could kill Somi would of reached heaven by now.

Lisa: what are you talking about?

Seulgi shakes her head

Seulgi: if you girls keep denying the chemistry between you two then I'll have to tell everyone you guys are fucking idiots.

Why do people always say me and Jennie are a couple. I mean yes I love Jennie, she's been my crush for years but I can't cross that line I don't even know if she likes me.

I hear Jennie.

Jennie: let's take a break and we need to work on our formation it has to be stronger. We need to win the Nationals again, Everyone needs their minds free from distractions, Somi am I clear.

Somi nods

Somi; yes captain, sorry for any mistakes,

Somi bows and the squad go and get some water and have a little break.

Jennie gives a sign to come to her but before I could, Somi clings to me.

Somi; lisayah, are you coming to my place for the project, did Bambam say it's ok?