1. the one with the basics

Hi and welcome to my new story. The first one I had actually finished... I'm working on those two too if you are still waiting updates on those.

Anyways, this one is for those who like F1, I would like to remind everyone that I don't actually know any of these people, so they are basically just as much imaginary as the main character and her family and so on. I just like you to remember that. :)

I'm planning on uploading this story in whole as soon as possible, so during this week I hope. Hope you like it!

I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAS 30K READS ty so much <333

please comment and vote <33 love u all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Are you sure you got everything you need?" my mum yelled while we were running around my tiny apartment trying to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything.

" No mum I'm not" I yelled back while stuffing all the things in my suitcase. It had been very hectic couple days in our lives. Once again, I hadn't been able to start packing early enough and had left everything to the last minutes.

" Great", I could hear the sarcasm in my mother's voice as she went through everything one last time. "I bought you a raincoat, cause you don't have one" my mum told me and throwing a yellow jacket towards me.

"I really doubt that I need it in Italy" I smirked but packed it anyways.

Let's vine it back a bit shall we. I'm a university student and I needed to find a internship. I knew I wanted it from abroad and that it had to be connected to media and communications, but further than that I had no ideas before my mum had carefully suggested me something I hadn't thought and didn't know if I was ready to thought: to apply one of the F1 teams. It took me a while but after some more persuasion I had sent the applications to eight teams and until the start of December last year, I hadn't gotten a internship and was doubting I would and in that point I wasn't even mad about it. I felt like it was my mum's plot to force me to think about the sport again. Anyways I don't know whose prays were heard but the two last responses were actually acceptance letters from AlphaTauri and the one and only Ferrari.

There started my pros and cons listing. The jobs were very similar and that wasn't much of a deal breaker. Both headquarters were in Italy so no help there either. After a long thinking process, I had made a decision, which was Ferrari. It just felt like more suiting for me after all and I knew that I had to take on one of them or my mum would kill me and to be honest the idea of spending nine months working for something as iconic as Ferrari kind of intrigued me despite everything.

So getting back to this day. I was supposed to start my job next Monday so in five days, but we had figured that it would be best if I went there a couple days ahead so I would have time to move in properly and get to know the city of Maranello little better. The company had arranged everything for me so there wasn't a lot to worry except the people and that I might suck completely doing my job or internship or whatever. Once we were done and satisfied with our packing and we hit the road. I was flying from Helsinki to Bologna and from there I would have a driver to take me to my apartment. I was really thankful that everything had been done so easy for me. It would've been a lot of work in a little time if I had had to do all that on my own.

" I still can't believe my little girl is going to work for Ferrari in Italy," my mom sighed. It had become quite a shock after all to my family and friends that I was going to do my internship in Italy and even more surprising that it was going to be for Ferrari. I mean my mum knew that I had sent the applications, it was basically her idea, but after the declines I don't think neither of us really thought that it would happen. When it came to rest of my family they had been taken aback big time when I had told them the news. None of them really thought I would go back there but I could tell they were more than happy with it.