Chapter 10

Taehyung who was sadly sitting on his bed thinking deeply about something, when Jin his older brother come in.

" Hey bro, did you confess her". Jin asked tae and sit beside him.
" She like someone else" tae replied with sad face, his thoughts went true she like someone else. " What...she told you that, I mean you confess her and she told you that she like someone else". Jin asked confusedly. " No...I went in mall for buying something for her, then I saw her with... Jungkook...
" What...she likes Jungkook". Jin said cutting down taehyung statement in disbelief. " Hyung listen me first, Jungkook propose her before but she told him that she like someone else." Tae complete his sentence. " Wow...Jungkook too like her...
Jin said with amusement while tae stare at him no he glare at him
"Okk okk she like someone else then who is that person did she told him". Jin who was so curious asked number of questions to him.

" No...she didn't tell whom she likes...but I think it's not me" tae said with bitter sad smile. " Hey bro, you don't know yet whom she likes, what if she likes you, she might like you, I tell you earlier confess your feelings, don't regret later okk, be brave men". Jin words make taehyung confident, his eye's lit up because of Jin words. ' yeah there might be a chance,' he thought to himself and hug his brother lightly. " Thanks hyung" he said quite happily...

-

" Lisa she's still close with Jungkook oppa, she's really a flirt".
Mina say with quite disgust face while showing lisa a something on her phone. " She's still clingy, what she's think of herself,... now she's graduated, so we can't bully her too". Tzuyu said with quite angry face, lisa who was listening didn't utter a word, actually she's not like that but staying with her rich, bitchy friends, she adopt there habits too. " It's not like that, we can still do many things" momo said with huge smirk on her face...

-

It's been a weeks, jisoo is graduated she spending her free time wisely in learning new things like cooking,baking, writing some songs, singing and learning other many things...
Now she was in kitchen baking a strawberry cake, she's almost done with her baking when she thought something ' should I call him, he likes strawberry cakes too, but what if he's busy'.

She decorate her cake with strawberries and butter cream frosting... She packed that cake and went towards her room...