Throwing Up Blood

Jungkook walks inside the kitchen, and he did not look good

Jungkook walks inside the kitchen, and he did not look good. The six are worried as they stared at the maknae.
"Jungkookie, you good?" Jimin asks, being beside Jungkook. The maknae clutches on his stomach, leaning over.
"No... My stomach hurts" Jungkook says and they all stared at each other.

"Do you feel like vomiting?" Jin asks, frowning.
"I don't know... " Jungkook says and hiccuped. They frowned, getting more worried. Jungkook then rests his head on the counter, hiccuping.
"Wait, let me get you some medicine" Yoongi says and stood up. Jimin and Taehyung stood up, rubbing the maknae's back.

Suddenly, Jungkook bolts up and ran to the bathroom. They winced as soon as they heard vomiting noises.
"Where is he?" Yoongi asks and they pointed at the bathroom. Yoongi went to the bathroom, opening it but gasped as soon as he sees what Jungkook had let out.
"Hospital!" Yoongi screamed.

Jungkook stared at the doctor that stood in front of him with his hyungs.
"Mr Jeon, you have gastritis... I suggest you to eat smaller frequent meals to help ease the effects of stomach acid. Since it's just an acute gastritis... It'll take 2 to 10 days of healing, so you don't have to worry... Now, I had given your friends your prescription and I suggest you take these medicines... I had put the schedule, already... Now, I'll take my leave" The doctor says and they thanked him.

"Aww, our poor Kookie"

"Shut up, hyung"