Kanaka in trap

~It's night~

Bondita goes to Kanaka's room.

Kanaka: Bon... Bondita?

Bondita: Kanaka, how is your health?

Kanaka: Yeah, fine.

Bondita: I came here to take pain balm. Where is it?

Kanaka: Here only, means, in cupboard.

Bondita searches in cupboard.

Kanaka thinks: Now why she suddenly came here and asking about my health? Bondita is more dangerous than Anirudh. I should stay away from her for the next 9 months.

Bondita looks at her through mirror. She suddenly turns back, Kanaka jerked.

Bondita: I know what you are thinking of.

Kanaka fears: What?

Bondita: You are worried of baby right?

Kanaka: Yes!

She gives a fake smile.

Bondita: I know a sage near Shiv ji temple. Why can't you meet him and ask about the baby's health?

Kanaka: Why should I go there?

Bondita: To unleash the truth of baby.

Kanaka: What?

Bondita: Kalyani daadi sa is pressuring you to give birth to boy baby. But we don't know about the gender right now. But that sage can find it easily.

Kanaka: It's fine, I don't want to go there.

Bondita: Kanaka, I am saying for your goodness only. He has the power to turn a female baby to boy baby.

Kanaka: Really?

Bondita: Yes, if you want to meet him then be ready tomorrow morning. Hn, no one should know about this matter.

She said and went from there. Kanaka thinks on.

~In Anirudh's room~

Bondita enters the room, Anirudh looks at her.

Bondita: Pati babu, you came? What about the land? Everything is fine right?

Anirudh didn't responds her but looks into a newspaper.

Bondita: Pati babu....

Anirudh: Now only you recognised me? From morning where did you went? Now a days you are not talking me to properly.

Bondita: I am sorry, I was really busy. That's why.

Anirudh: Wow, you are showing that you are busy. Then go concentrate in your busy works only.

Bondita: What happened to you? Why you are speaking like this?

Anirudh: I am speaking correctly. You are busy na, then proceed with your schedules. I will not disturb you.

Bondita: Pati babu, please don't speak like this. You don't know what is running in my mind. You don't know what's happening here.

Anirudh: I don't want to know anything except your love for me. Bondita, I want you to stay with me, laugh with me, fight with me every day. But from the day of Chintu's ceremony you are not even speaking to me properly. I am really upset.

He blows his cheeks and turns aside. Bondita smiled and cups his face.

Bondita: I am really sorry pati babu. You too was busy in your works and I didn't wanted to disturb you. But I never thought that you would be missing me in your busy works. I am really sorry.

Anirudh: I don't need your sorry.

Bondita: Then what you want me to do?

Anirudh: Whenever I make mistakes you ask me to sit like chicken. Now you do it.

Bondita: Pati babu, it's not possible. How can I sit like chicken in saree?

Anirudh: Oh! That's correct only. But you can wear my dress and can sit like chicken na?

Bondita: What?

Anirudh: Come on, wear my dress and do sit ups like a chicken.

Bondita: No pati babu, at anytime Kaka sasurji could call me.

Anirudh: Then fine, I will not get compromised.

Bondita: This is not fine, pati babu.

Anirudh blows his cheeks and turns away.

Bondita: Durga maa... Okay, I will wear your dress and sit like chicken. Where are kids?

Anirudh: They are with Thaku ma and they will not come to sleep here because they are settled in Thaku ma's room. Okay, you don't change the topic. Do what I said.

Bondita: Okay, I'll try to do sit up with saree itself.

Anirudh: Fine!

Bondita tries to do sit ups, while she was about to sit Anirudh pulled and pushed her on the bed.

Bondita: Pat...

Anirudh: Sssh!

He goes closer to her. Bondita blushed. They gets closer....

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

On other side Kanaka is thinking on Bondita's fake words.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️