forty

trigger warning sexual content

"Shit," Heaven moaned, gripping the streets feeling Zylin's tongue lap over her lower lips. The kids and Solana was in the backyard, painting canvases, so Zylin took the opportunity to make everything up to Heaven.

Zylin looked up at Heaven, feeling his member erecting in his shorts. Her sexy facial expressions and moans were enough to make him nut, but he knew how to hold his composure.

"Mmm, j—just like that." She shrieked, feeling her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Zylin held her in a still position, while he buried his face deeper into her. He watched as her back constantly arched and relaxed at the pleasure he was sending to her body.

"Shit, Fuck, Fuck!" Heaven cried out, trying to use her legs to crawl up the bed to escape his mouth. The pleasure was so much that she kept feeling her breath get caught in her throat.

"Don't fucking run from me." Zylin stated, bringing her hips closer to his face holding her with both arms. He wanted her to feel every sense of bliss there was.

Heaven felt the tears sit in the crease of her eyes, when she looked down at Zylin. "I-I can't take—fuck!" She moaned, gripping the sheets tighter, feeling her curls.

Zylin took two of his fingers sliding them into her hole, watching as her mouth formed an O shape. He released his mouth as his beard leaked of her juices. "I wanna hear you mama."

Heaven couldn't form sentences to talk, so instead she just burst into a fit of uncontrollably moans. Zylin took one hand wrapping it around her neck, while the other hand continued working in her core. His tongue went down on her clit, swirling and licking it.

Finally having the urge to say something Heaven belted. "Baby I'm about to cum." She cried, as the tears finally escaped her eyes.

Zylin slowed his fingers down, but curled them hitting her spot every single time. He felt her walls clenching, but he wasn't stopping until her juices covered his fingers.

Heaven cummed all over Zylin's face and fingers coating everything. Her knees buckled, along with her toes curling tightly. "Fuck, Zylin!" She cried out at the overpowering sensation.

"Oh my fucking God." She moaned, feeling her legs start to tremble. Zylin smiled, happy that she had just cummed all over his face. He could never get tired of her sweetness, and preferred it over any meal.

He finally removed his fingers from her core and licked them squeaky clean, hovering over her trembling body. "I missed this taste." He mumbled licking his lips.

Heaven brought his face down to hers, passionately kissing him so that they could share her juices. They fought for dominance, but when Zylin lowered his hand down resting it on her sensitive vagina, Heaven had lost. He stuck his tongue in her mouth, eliciting a loud moan from her.

"I want you." She whimpered, feeling Zylin rub on her clit.

"How bad you want me?" Zylin asked, lowering his head planting kisses all over her jawline and down to her neck. His hand, circled her clit, while his mouth sucked on her neck, leaving the third hickey.

"Really bad." Heaven softly said, reaching down grabbing his member through his shorts. Zylin's face came back to hers, while they both stared at each other.

"I'm giving you all of me, you gone take it?" He asked, carefully removing his shorts.

Heaven sat up on her elbows, nodding her head. She hadn't had him inside of her in a while, so she knew she was signing up for sore consequences later, but she didn't care.