13. Messing with Harry

It seemed that one student other than Hermione had a problem with Harry and that was Cormac McLaggen he had such an attitude problem at the moment... no wait he always did he was so full of himself and he was trying out for the Keeper for Gryffindor he wanted to show Harry that he was better than anyone even though Harry was now in Slytherin and kind of playing or he was but it was between him and Draco for each game it was so each had a turn.

Harry was heading to he pitch to practice with his team as he had taken over from Draco until he was turned back to normal the team was thrilled to have Harry play for them more as everyone knew he was the best out of the school and they hoped that when he left he would become a professional Seeker but with everything that had happened to him he might not.

"Oy Potter get here!" yelled Cormac to Harry as he walked passed him, Harry ignored him.

"Oy!" again Cormac was ignored by Harry, said boy was being pushed by his familiar more.

"Keep going Hadrian don't listen to him" said Otiz making Harry nod until he was grabbed by Cormac and thrown into the wall hard.

Harry coughed up blood when he was slammed into the wall by Cormac who placed a barrier around them which Otiz tried to get in but couldn't.

"Now that that pest is gone lets me and you talk Potter oh wait isn't your name now Snape of all things, why did you get that slimy git to take you in weren't you happy with your own family that you had to go with someone like him of all things, stupid if you ask me and that freak of an animal just put the damn thing down if you ask me he's a waste of time and energy and a freak of an animal shouldn't be alive" Cormac laughed as he has seen Harry flinch each time he said freak.

"My dad isn't slimy even if he's a Slytherin and Otiz isn't a freak! he's a wonderful animal and my best friend besides Draco, Blaise and Theo!" he breathed painfully he might of broken a rib or that his back was badly bruised he didn't know until he went to Poppy.

"Nah the damn thing needs to be put down and I'm happy enough to do it for you" Cormac smiled, "better yet lets make a bet beat me in a small game of keep away and the first one to score 5 goals and if you lose the freak gets killed which I won't" he smiled ruefully ((is that even a word?))

"No not Otiz please Cormac! you were fine when I was in Gryffindor why are you like this now? I've never done anything to you before I didn't really know you to be honest you're a year older than me. I'll do this honest just leave Otiz out of this please" he was now crying.

"Really the almighty Potter crying over a freak of an animal really, you're so lame its embarrassing having known you in when you were in Gryffindor, the famous boy who lived reduced to tears the one who is meant to defeat you know who and he's crying like a little baby. Lets settle this Potter you me on the pitch now and first to 5 wins" he took Harry's broom and he sped off laughing.

Once the barrier was down Harry cried more and Otiz was right there in fox form and and went into support mode and let Harry hug him tightly.

"I don't wanna do it Otiz but if I don't I think he might try to kill you" Harry hugged him tightly and slowly got up.

"He will never be able to kill me Hadrian remember that, I am a Kitsune and a Bekeneko two very powerful Japanese demons and I will protect you no matter that I am your bonded familiar I will protect you!" growled Otiz this made ferret Draco squeak his reply as well he too would also protect Harry at all costs!

Taking a deep breath even though it hurt like hell due to being crashed into the wall by Cormac, Harry hurried to the pitch where his team were standing around watching Cormac fly around on Harry's Firebolt.