XIX

Narrative

Narrative

You found yourself asleep in the guest room next to Megumi, who was taking up half of the bed. Toji lended you another pair of his pajamas again, but they ended up being too big on you.

As you sat up in a sleepy manner, stretching your limbs and sighing in relief you stood up to your feet, tucked Megumi further into the bed and made your way to the hallway. You managed to make your way downstairs and noticed someone shuffling in kitchen. You moved closer to the kitchen entry way and saw Toji's large, toned muscle like back turned towards you.

You couldn't help but marvel at his back while he moved around to grab stuff. Once Toji finally turned around revealing his his entire chest, you were stunned and couldn't move a muscle. Toji himself stopped in his tracks as soon he made eye contact with you. He had two mugs in his hands while standing shirtless.

You eyes wandered from his chest and once again his chiseled abs along with his trimmed happy trail. You slowly started fantasizing about tracing your fingers alongside his stomach, the feeling of him at your touch excited you. Toji was very proud of his physique and wouldn't do deny it. Seeing you stare at him the way you did really confused him though.

"Y/n?" He spoke.

You finally snapped out of it after hearing your name being called. You hummed as a response, gazing up at him while he looked down at you. "Good morning...?" Toji said while leaning against the kitchen counter. "Good morning." You said.

Toji then held up an empty mug towards you, "Coffee?" With that, you agreed to his offer.

"Sure."

After the coffee was made, You and Toji sat across from each other "enjoying" the silence as it continued to echo throughout the entire house. Toji caught you staring at his bare chest from time to time but he didn't mind. As long as you didn't say anything that could possibly make his heart pound vigorously in and out of his chest, he was fine.

"You know," Toji began.

You glanced over at him once more still taking a sip of your hot coffee wondering what Toji might have to say. "If you really want to, you could live here." Toji suggested. You halted your movements and widened your eyes. "You spend the night almost every time you come over, plus it'll save you a lot of time from walking home by yourself." Toji added.

"Maybe another time, I don't want to trouble you and Megumi." You smiled. On the outside, Toji was understanding and left it alone. However on the inside, Toji was a little upset that you declined his offer. He really enjoyed you being here and hated the idea of you walking back and forth to his house.

"Thank you for the offer though!" Toji watched your mouth curve into a small smile. Before Toji could say anything else, the doorbell rang causing both you and Toji to turn your attention to the door. You both stood up and went to the door and opened it revealing someone who both would expect.