20

recommended songs: insane- summer walker Redbone ending slowed + reverbed (ill tell you when to play it)

Redbone ending slowed + reverbed
(ill tell you when to play it)

Narrative

Toji woke up first, looking around to see if the power came back on. Sadly, the power didn't come back on causing the older male to sigh. At this point, the only thing he wanted at the moment was some breakfast and some coffee.

As Toji tried to sit up, he noticed he was holding onto something. Figuring it was just a pillow, Toji tried to move it out of the way but also noticed how heavy it was. "This is a heavy pillow," he thought to himself.

He furrowed his eyes at the object before pulling the bed sheet up from the bed revealing whatever was underneath. To his surprise, Toji saw you sleeping soundly next to him with your face near his chest. It had finally hit him that he had accidentally snuggled with you last night.

You laid on his arm for support while you and Toji's legs were tangled together. Your arms were placed near his chest, not bothered by his presence at all. Toji felt so warm that he did not have the urge to let go. He just wanted to stay there. No matter how hungry he was or how badly he had to get up. Seeing you wrapped up in his arms made him feel... Happy... For once in his life.

Toji took his hand and gently pressed it against your cheek, stroking your soft cheek with his thumb. He pushed the top of your bonnet out of your face, making sure not to wake you up. Finally getting a better look at your face, he felt a small smile appear on his face.

Why do you make me feel this way y/n?

He watched as you stirred in your sleep, trying to get in a better position to sleep in. As much as he wanted to stay in bed with you, Toji had to get up. He tried his absolute best not to disturb your sleep. Once he was out of the bed completely, he tucked you so more and got himself ready for the day.

Shortly after Toji was done, you woke up to a phone call. You groaned in annoyance, rolling over to where the phone was. You finally got a hold of it and saw it was Toji's phone. The caller ID showed it as "dumbass". As soon as you answered, you were met with loud screaming.

"Toji, you dirty bitch, stop blocking me!" the familiar voice shouted.

"Gojo???" you asked in confusion, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "Oh hey~ y/n, I am so sorry, I didn't wake you up. Is Toji around by any chance?" Gojo asked. You looked around the room and noticed the bathroom light was on. "Yeah, he is in the bathroom," you said.

Gojo sucked his teeth, "Naoya, your bitch ass cousin is on the toilet," he whispered very loudly. You sighed at Gojo's remark about Toji. "Anyways, we were going to go swimming, but someone forgot to set their AlArM fOr 6 O'cLoCk," Gojo taunted.