5️⃣ [Fight in The Snow!]

Last Time~

Dragon: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Boboiboy and others: WAAAAAAAAAAAH! *they screamed and hid behind a big rock*

Gopal: He is too scary and big! Huhuhuhu!

Ying: What should we do now Boboiboy?

Yaya: Yeah we should attack him and retreat the Power Sphere at the same time!

Boboiboy: Guys I have a plan.....

.

.

.

Boboiboy: Guys I have a plan!

Gopal: Tell us fast lah!

Boboiboy: Hmm.................  So Yaya, Ying, Fang and Gopal! Attack the Dragon! While I will also fight it and try to find the Power Sphere and Fang defend them from attacks while I will fight the Dragon! *peeks at Dragon*

Dragon: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Boboiboy: *hides again* Got it!

Yaya: Yeah but how will you fight the Dragon and get the Power Sphere at the same time?

Ying: Yarloh! You can't do both the things at the same time!

Boboiboy: Who said I can't do it. *smirks*

Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal: *confused*

Boboiboy: You just do what I said and leave the rest to me.

Fang: Okay! *about to leave with others* Are you sure you can handle it besides you look so-

Baboiboy: *nervously says* I am fine now go help them.

Fang: Okay! *went after the others and starts fighting* Shadow Bear ............Fusion! HIYAAAAAH! *attacks the Dragon*

Dragon: *gets angry and roars* ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Yaya and Ying: COMBO ATTACK OF YAYA AND YING!

Yaya: Gravity Punch!

Ying: Fast -mo Speed!

Dragon: *falls*

Yaya: Gravitational Pull! *the Dragon gets pull by the Gravity and can't attack*

Fang: Gopal NOW!

Gopal: Molecular Shots! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!

~Meanwhile With Our Hero (It's too dramatic. I know) Boboiboy ~

Boboiboy: *sighs* He was just about too figure out. Hope I wouldn't die without seeing him and of course not by 'his' hands. I count on you............................................................................... my elementals. BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL SPLIT! *splits into 4*

(Yeah! I am upgrading his powers in this book)

Solar

Halillintar

Ice

Blaze

Solar: You all know what to do right!

Halillintar, Ice and Blaze: *nods* Yeah!

Halillintar: But wouldn't be Boboiboy tired after this also he didn't take rest or treated his injury!

Ice: Don't worry he will be fine!

Blaze: He knows how to handle a situation like this very well.