173

Patricia was skipping with enthusiasm, she's ecstatic with all the positive comments their club got from the viewers— it made her beyond more excited for their last show.

Aside from that, she already made up her mind after their conversation last night about her feelings for Jake and is now yearning to admit her true feelings for the lad regardless of what consequences it may bring.

Fall. Just fall, without set backs.

Looking at her watch, Patricia smiled widely running towards the backstage to get her things so she could finally meet up with Jake when she suddenly bumped into Jungwon and his best friend, Io... she thinks, their relationship wasn't really clear for her, and Heeseung.

The eldest boy nudge her shoulder. "Ngiting ngiti tayo jan ah," He teased. "Hindi ka na ba eprot nyan?"

"Hindi ako eprot." She rolled her eyes.

"Bakit magisa ka ata ngayon direk., san yung may crush sayo?"

"Ano?" She asked, her cheeks already blushing from Jungwon's comment.

"Si Jake."

"Yun! Bagay sila non!"

Heeseung slung his arm to Patricia while chuckling at the younger's blunt remarks. "Wag ka magalala Won, crush din yon ni Patricia."

She elbowed Heeseung's stomach, and removed his arm from her shoulder.

"Ewan ko sainyo basta mauuna na'ko."

"Bye ate Pat! Goodluck hehe!"

"Bye and thank you, Io" she smiled at the girl and glared at the two boys, who were left laughing as she marched her way to the backstage.

Kinikilig? Kinakabahan? Sino ba namang hindi.

She believes nothing could stop her from confessing her true feelings but that was until a conversation behind the stage striked her whole being in agape.