✨💜Chapter 22💜✨

*Hello once again! I just thought of doing double update today as my school work finished early and another thing is that I want to finish this story soon in nov or maybe till the starting of dec as my exams r gonna start from jan of 100 mrks full syllabus and board exam in march so I've to focus on my studies more from now on* ____________________________________

*After 3-4 weeks*

(y/n's pov)

It's been almost 3-4 weeks.I'm with oppas in their world tour. We r right now (random country name) I'm really nervous as they all r gonna reveal me to the armies.

They all already know my face and idk wht they think abt me as I didn't had any courage to open the social media apps to see their comments on me.

I'm right now in the dressing room with oppas who r getting ready for their first performance.

The staffs were rushing here and there in the room. I was sitting on one of the chairs with a bottle of chocolate milk in my hand.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when jin oppa called me towards them. I got up and go towards them.

Namjoon:"Butterfly Ik u r nervous rn. But don't let that nervousness take over u. Trust me armies will like u ok? And yh just smile and take a deep breath"

I nodded and smiled widely at him but inside I was freaking out.All of them hugged me one by one and kissed my forehead.

I also kissed their cheeks and they all go to perform their first song which is 'Black swan'.

*time skip at the last performance*

(still y/n's pov)

I looked at the small tv in the room while stylist unnie was doing my makeup.It was oppas last performance 'We r bulletproof:Eternals'.

Makeup unnie and stylist unnie fixed my clothes,make up hair one last time and done I'm ready.

*my dress,makeup and hairstyle*
(if u didn't like it u can imagine it urself😁)

Soon one of the staffs signaled me to go on top of the stage where oppas.

I took a deep breathe and entered the stage all the armies were silent I tried to act normal as I walked to oppas. I was feeling alot of eyes on me.

I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder. I looked up to see it was hobi oppa. I smiled at him a lil and again looked down.

Namjoon:"Soo armies this is our cute and lovely step sis but we consider her as our own sister"

Alot of screams and roars of cheers were heard. I looked up and smiled as the camera was shoved in front of my face.

The stadium looked soo beautiful with the armies cheering with light sticks and all.

Joonie oppa passed me the mic. I took it nervously and started speaking.