Of Love and Spies (Pt. 1)

A/N: My friends: *theorizing on what if William is a spy who's working with Jane and JU to expose the authorities and if Will and Jane met that way.*

Me to my last brain cell:

XD You all know who you are

XD You all know who you are. So now, I present you all with the spy AU featuring bad*ss William and bad*ss Jane. Why? Because why not?

I hope everyone enjoys!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat

"Ok, I'm heading out. See you tomorrow Jane."

"Alright. Have a good night Vincent."

The woman watched as her last coworker left, the light to his office flickering off before he walked away.

The faint ding of an elevator sounded through the empty hall, signaling that she was alone.

Jane sighed, wishing she could join him but unfortunately, her brother said she had to stay late, wanting her to meet the new member to their group.

To be quite honest though, she didn't really want to. She wanted nothing to do with whoever this new guy is.

Ever since they started on this little endeavor of theirs, it had always been just her and Jason. They vowed to take on the world together and make things right where the authorities had failed.

Obviously, no other high tier would believe them and no one else had the power to bring them to their knees.

If they wanted to initiate change, they would have to do it themselves. They had been making leaps and bounds in their progress with just the two of them, uncovering more and more each week.

So then why now of all times did Jason want to add in a third?

Her twin had mentioned great things about this mystery man, how he shared their ideals on changing things for the better and how he could give them great insight as to who to keep an eye on.

But it did little to sooth her annoyance. While she trusted her brother, she didn't trust others.

Too many backstabbing *ssholes trying to hurt them or gain something from her have proven that more than enough times.

What if this new guy was here just to spy on them? It wouldn't be the first time they've found someone snooping.

What would they do if all their plans were exposed thanks to Jason trusting some random high tier who just happened to 'believe' in what they did?

As much of an idealist as Jason was, he had to accept that other people out there who shared their goals were slim to none. Either because they were brainwashed, killed, or just truly did not believe in it, there was no one else besides them.