6.2 First Love

Ayanokouji POV

She seems hesitant and ... scared? I put the call on speaker

"Ichika, what happened?" I asked her. Miku looked worried.

'L-listen. Some guy is stalking me for a while. Please come faster. I'm scared.' Ichika was stammering

"Where are you?" I asked

'I am at the back of Karaoke station. Kiyo-kun, I'm scared.' I can sense Ichika was tearing up.

"I am coming. Be calm" I ended the call

I stood up "Miku, let's go."

"Yes." we went towards the doorknob, and suddenly Miku held my hand "Will Ichika be alright?"

"I hope so," I said and we took off.

Ichika POV

I'm scared.

Kiyo-kun, save me. Just before I moved on to the place where a high crowd is present some random person blocked my way.

"Ichika-chan, I'm your fan. Big fan. I love you." The same random person who was stalking me abruptly came. He was a senpai.

"Ahaha, senpai. Do I perhaps know you?" I asked him with my usual tone.

"I think no. But, I'm sure we are fated to meet today. Please go out with me." He is a stalker. God, how can I lose him? He is creeping me out.

"Sorry, but no," I replied

"W-what?" That senpai asked

"Please leave me alone, senpai." I pleaded.

"Why? Even though I love you so much. I also have your model magazines. We were made for each other."

"PLEASE! JUST GET AWAY FROM ME. YOU DOUCHEBAG." I yelled hoping someone would listen. He is irritating me.

That senpai looked angry, came near snatched my arm, and dragged me to the wall.

"YOU BITCH. EVEN THOUGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, WHY DO YOU REJECT ME? I EVEN MASTURBATE BY LOOKING AT YOUR MAGAZINES." He yelled. My heart is beating faster due to fear.

'Someone please help me.'

I was at the back of the Karaoke station which gives me the shortcut to the dorms.

I guess no one can hear me. That Karaoke's noises were all over the place.

'Kiyo-kun'

This guy is taking off my skirt. I stopped him, but he is not budging.

"P-please stop." I cried

"I'm gonna show you, my love. S-so, we will be one." He started to take off my skirt how much I pressured him to stop, he didn't listen.

'Kiyo-kun.'

I don't know why I am remembering him when I was getting raped. How will I show my face to him? This guy is pulling my skirt. I cried. I hope someone to save me.

"Aah. A senior trying to assault his Kouhai." Someone said with a phone which is recording us

'That voice, that face, it can't be...'

I felt was saved. Tears were rushing through my face. My heart is filled with joy. At last, my hero is here to save me.

Ayanokouji POV

I started to record the conversation between Ichika and that senpai. It was recorded that he was trying to rape her.

I showed him the video "Now what are you going to do, senpai? You will be a celebrity by tomorrow." I blackmailed him.