Grandpa Harry (December 2040)

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE ASKING FOR THE VID OF HARRY SAYING "CAMRYN" HERE IT IS!!! If the link isn't working, type in "harry styles Glendale 2021" to Youtube and click on the first video that pops up (by Handsome Styles) and skip to minute 5:55!!!! <3333

Harry: 46
Camryn: 46

Grandkids
Penny: 11 (DARCY)
Via: 8 (DARCY)
Hugh: 4 (LENNON)
Harley: 3 (BOWIE)
Violet: 2 (DARCY)
Lucy: 1 (DARCY)

In honor of hitting 200k on this book I thought we'd do a little celebratory chapter with Grandpa Harry fluff!!!

if you enjoy reading about Harry with the grandkids, there are loads more chapters about it in the kids' spinoff books xxx

*Also, if you haven't read the spinoff books, you can totally still read this chapter :)*

"Nana, papa, we're here,"Darcy calls, opening the door to the Styles house with her four daughters standing on the porch next to her, Josh by her side with Lucy on his hip.

"Oh hello!"Harry greets, running into the hallway with big open arms as all of the girls' faces light up.

"Papa!"Violet squeals, squirming her hand out of Darcy's as she bolts down the hallway to jump in Harry's arms as he bends down to pick her up, throwing her up in the air before he catches her again.

"Oof, there you are, cute girl,"Harry greets with a huge smile, his dimples popping full force as he nuzzles his face against Violet's cheek, loud giggles escaping her throat as she tries to push Harry's prickly cheeks away.

"Papa, I sweep 'ere!"Violet exclaims, her straight brown hair falling at her shoulders as she giggles giddily.

"You are gonna sleep here too, huh baby?"Harry grins brushing Violet's hair back with his palm to get it out of her big brown eyes. "Are you so excited?"

"Excited enough to ask us when we were going to nana and papa's every two minutes today,"Darcy jokes, rubbing a hand against her large 35 week pregnant belly as Josh nuzzles his face against Lucy's making her giggle and tilt her chin to her chest, giving her the cutest double chin ever.

"Were you just so excited to see us, sweet girl,"Camryn asks, finally walking out of the kitchen since she got her cookies out of the pan and pressing a kiss to Violet's cheek as she wraps an arm around Harry's waist.

"What about you two, were you so excited too?"Harry asks, looking at Penny and Via who are standing right next to Darcy on the porch.

"I am,"Penny grins, stepping into the house and immediately beginning to take off her coat. "And papa, daddy recorded a video of me playing the cello so that I can show you!"

"Ooo, I can't wait to hear that, Pen,"Harry grins, holding his arm out for Penny as she walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist. "You're the best little cello player I know."

"I'm excited too, nana and papa,"Via grins widely, putting her little fists on her waist and tilting her chin up as her red hair falls into her eyes.

"C'mere you cute girl,"Camryn grins, holding her arms out for Via, picking her up easily since she's only the size of a six year old despite almost being 9, and placing her on her hip, nuzzling a kiss to her cheek. "I'm so excited to have a sleepover with all of you."

"Can we make s'mores like last time?"Penny asks, looking up at Harry with the same blue eyes that Darcy has.

"You already know it, babe,"Harry smirks, winking at Penny. "I got the fire pit ready this morning."